'Spring Night' drunk Jung Hae In, Han Ji-min bitterly "Are you confident that you will not change"

Seoul = = Spring Night Jung Hae In was drunk and revealed his inner feelings.On MBCs drama Spring Night, which aired on the afternoon of the 10th, Yoo Ji-Ho (Jung Hae In) was drunk and talked to Lee Choi Jung-in (Han Ji-min).Yoo Ji-Ho asked, Will you throw us away too? Choi Jung-in said, What do you mean, what do you mean?What is it about? said Yoo Ji-Ho, Can you believe Choi Jung-in? Tell me, are you sure you will never change?You dont believe me now, Lee Jung-in wrote bitterly, but Yoo Ji-Ho said, Im asking if I can believe it. I dont know if it will change.I do not know, he said, making Choi Jung-in upset.I was so drunk, well talk about it next time, said Yoo Ji-Ho to Choi Jung-in, who shook his head and avoided his seat, saying, I cant answer it.On the other hand, Spring Night is a romance drama about the process of loving two people who accidentally encountered each other in a pharmacy in spring. It is broadcast every Wednesday and Thursday at 9 pm.

Seoul = = 'Spring Night' Jung Hae In was drunk and revealed his inner feelings.

On MBC's Drama "Spring Night," which aired on the afternoon of the 10th, Yoo Ji-Ho (Jung Hae In) was drunk and talked to Lee Choi Jung-in (Han Ji-min).

Yoo Ji-Ho asked, "Will you throw us away too?" Choi Jung-in said, "What do you mean, what do you mean? "What is it about?" said Yoo Ji-Ho, "Can you believe Choi Jung-in? Tell me, are you sure you will never change?"

"You don't believe me now," Lee Jung-in wrote bitterly, "but Yoo Ji-Ho said, "I'm asking if I can believe it. I don't know if it will change. I do not know, "he said, making Choi Jung-in upset.

"I was so drunk, we'll talk about it next time," said Yoo Ji-Ho to Choi Jung-in, who shook his head and avoided his seat, saying, "I can't answer it.

On the other hand, 'Spring Night' is a romance Drama about the process of loving two people who accidentally encountered each other in a pharmacy in spring. It is broadcast every Wednesday and Thursday at 9 pm.