Spider Jo Jung-suk mentions marriage "who can share troubles comfortably" (Running Man')

Singer Spider told actor Jo Jung-suk about his happy marriage.Spider appeared on SBS Running Man which was broadcasted on the afternoon of the 7th.When Yoo Jae-seok asked about his honeymoon life, saying, I congratulate you on marriage, the spider said, I recommend marriage. I can share my husband and my troubles with my husband in the closest and honest way.Meanwhile, Spider and Jo Jung-suk married in October last year.

Singer Spider told actor Jo Jung-suk about his happy marriage.

Spider appeared on SBS Running Man' which was broadcasted on the afternoon of the 7th.

When Yoo Jae-seok asked about his honeymoon life, saying, "I congratulate you on marriage," the spider said, "I recommend marriage. I can share my husband and my troubles with my husband in the closest and honest way."

Meanwhile, Spider and Jo Jung-suk married in October last year.