Cheongha 'Snapping' After the comeback, the first place in the first place "Thank you for looking beautiful"

Singer Cheongha came to the top of the first music broadcast after his comeback.Cheongha won the championship song trophy with her fourth mini album Flourishing title song Snapping on MBC MUSIC music program Show Champion, which aired on the afternoon of July 3.On the day of the show, he was called the number one person who made the snapping stage with a fascinating performance. Thank you to the company family and dancers.I really love my family and my family (fan club). After the broadcast, Cheongha said through an official SNS account, I just started Snapping, but I am grateful for your beautiful look.I will show you a good picture in the future, he said.The trophy-certified shot posted with the testimony included a picture of Cheongha smiling wide with the Show Champion champion song trophy.emigration site

Singer Cheongha came to the top of the first music broadcast after his comeback.

Cheongha won the championship song trophy with her fourth mini album Flourishing title song Snapping on MBC MUSIC music program Show Champion, which aired on the afternoon of July 3.

On the day of the show, he was called the number one person who made the 'snapping' stage with a fascinating performance. "Thank you to the company family and dancers. I really love my family and my family (fan club). "

After the broadcast, Cheongha said through an official SNS account, "I just started 'Snapping', but I am grateful for your beautiful look. I will show you a good picture in the future, "he said.

The trophy-certified shot posted with the testimony included a picture of Cheongha smiling wide with the Show Champion champion song trophy.

emigration site