Shin Sung-rok, "I love you" on snack car sent by China fans

Actor Shin Sung-rok has certified a snack car sent by China fansShin Sung-rok posted a picture on his instagram on the 10th with an article entitled Thank you so much for China fans Everyday, I love you.In the open photo, Shin Sung-rok is smiling brightly with an umbrella in front of a snack car sent by fans.The netizens said, I love you. Seo Do, I am a handsome man today, and I am a fan of China.Next week, come quickly. Shin Sung-rok is currently playing the role of Seoido in KBS 2TV monthly drama Perhaps.

Actor Shin Sung-rok has certified a snack car sent by China fans

Shin Sung-rok posted a picture on his instagram on the 10th with an article entitled "Thank you so much for China fans Everyday, I love you."

In the open photo, Shin Sung-rok is smiling brightly with an umbrella in front of a snack car sent by fans.

The netizens said, "I love you. Seo Do," "I am a handsome man today, and I am a fan of China. Next week, come quickly. "

Shin Sung-rok is currently playing the role of Seoido in KBS 2TV monthly drama 'Perhaps'.