Ahn Sung-ki "Students call me Kim Sang-joong...Funny shock"

Ahn Sung-ki reveals he is trying to be a comfortable seniorAhn Sung-ki, who starred in the movie Lion (director Kim Joo-hwan), told her experiences of being embarrassed when she met a middle school student who did not recognize her through an interview held at a place in Jongno-gu, Seoul on July 24.Ahn Sung-ki said, I had a guerrilla date in front of Hongdae, and my first grade friends in junior high school said, Is not Kim Sang-joong?I am like me, Kim Sang-joong will feel bad like Kim Sang-joong I do not think I watch TV often because I go to school and study. So I thought I did not know, he said. It was not a shock, but a funny shock.I have to communicate with young people from the past, said Ahn Sung-ki, I do not have a senior in the field now, and I try to get close to my junior actors at any time.I want to play with a good co-work without being uncomfortable or difficult. I try to make an atmosphere that feels good by going to the scene. I think that the personality itself is softer than stiffness, so fortunately, the younger generation likes it and feels comfortable, Park Seo-joon and Woo Do-hwan would have been burdened.So as soon as I saw it, I was able to get acquainted with Baro, saying I am a senior. That is also reflected in the work. The atmosphere of the filming scene is as important as the shooting.Ahn Sung-ki, who also consulted Park Seo-joon on his troubles, said, When we were alone, Park Seo-joon said, It seems a bit difficult.I advised that I could put a lot of thoughts to rest. I think I have talked about this story a lot. I think that I have been able to communicate with Park Seo-joon and Woo Do-hwan in my position, said Ahn Sung-ki. I think I am trying to understand a lot of young people and I think it is.pear hyo-ju

Ahn Sung-ki reveals he is trying to be a comfortable senior

Ahn Sung-ki, who starred in the movie "Lion" (director Kim Joo-hwan), told her experiences of being embarrassed when she met a middle school student who did not recognize her through an interview held at a place in Jongno-gu, Seoul on July 24.

Ahn Sung-ki said, "I had a guerrilla date in front of Hongdae, and my first grade friends in junior high school said, 'Is not Kim Sang-joong'? I am like me, Kim Sang-joong will feel bad like Kim Sang-joong "

"I do not think I watch TV often because I go to school and study. So I thought I did not know," he said. "It was not a shock, but a funny shock."

"I have to communicate with young people from the past," said Ahn Sung-ki, "I do not have a senior in the field now, and I try to get close to my junior Actors at any time. I want to play with a good co-work without being uncomfortable or difficult. I try to make an atmosphere that feels good by going to the scene. "

"I think that the personality itself is softer than stiffness, so fortunately, the younger generation likes it and feels comfortable," Park Seo-joon and Woo Do-hwan would have been burdened. So as soon as I saw it, I was able to get acquainted with Baro, saying "I am a senior." That is also reflected in the work. " The atmosphere of the filming scene is as important as the shooting.

Ahn Sung-ki, who also consulted Park Seo-joon on his troubles, said, "When we were alone, Park Seo-joon said, 'It seems a bit difficult.' I advised that I could put a lot of thoughts to rest. I think I have talked about this story a lot. "

"I think that I have been able to communicate with Park Seo-joon and Woo Do-hwan in my position," said Ahn Sung-ki. "I think I am trying to understand a lot of young people and I think it is."

pear hyo-ju