Running Man' spider, "I recommend marriage"...Jo Jung-suk and sweet daily release

SBS Running Man, which was broadcast on the 7th, was a musician guest to join the 9th anniversary fan meeting, and spider, a pink,On this day, Yoo Jae-Suk asked the spider, How is your honeymoon? And the spider was shyly envious of saying, I recommend marriage, and I can share the troubles of Jo Jung-suk at the closest and most honestly.Ji Seok-jin then playfully asked, The disadvantage of Jo Jung-suk, and Yoo Jae-Suk said, Its the worst. Its booed when you ask that question on a talk show these days.Since then, Spider has shown his representative songs you are my everything and adult child live.When asked about the secret of his long-serving career, the spider replied, I feel it while performing these days, I have to sing until I die.

SBS Running Man', which was broadcast on the 7th, was a musician guest to join the 9th anniversary fan meeting, and spider, a pink,

On this day, Yoo Jae-Suk asked the spider, "How is your honeymoon?" And the spider was shyly envious of saying, "I recommend marriage," and "I can share the troubles of Jo Jung-suk at the closest and most honestly."

Ji Seok-jin then playfully asked, "The disadvantage of Jo Jung-suk," and Yoo Jae-Suk said, "It's the worst. It's booed when you ask that question on a talk show these days." Since then, Spider has shown his representative songs 'you are my everything' and 'adult child' live.

When asked about the secret of his long-serving career, the spider replied, "I feel it while performing these days, I have to sing until I die."