Song Hye-kyo is a crime...the interview reality of Princess The Miracle Fighters

Song Hye-kyo is a princess disease?Actor Song Hye-kyo, who recently made a divorce settlement with Song Joong-ki, was embroiled in controversy over the timeless princess disease.On the 22nd, the divorce settlement of Actor Song Hye-kyo and Song Joong-ki was established.The Seoul Family Court said, The date of the divorce settlement of Song Joong-ki Song Hye-kyo was held on the 19th, and the mediation was established.The divorce settlement between Song Hye-kyo and Song Joong-ki was established and the two were again on the cutting board; Chirashi and unverified rumors about the divorce were turned one more time.In the meantime, Song Hye-kyos interview with Hong Kong Tatler was released at Monaco, a jewelery brand Shome Event car.This interview, written in English, has been translated into Korean and has been posted as Song Hye-kyo Divorce After Heartbreaking.Most of the interviews are public relations interviews about Shome Jewelry, and while sharing stories about jewelry, the story of the crown, a jewel from the Shome exhibition, came out.When asked if there was a particularly favorite crown, Song Hye-kyo mentioned a classic design and said, I want to try it one day.The reporter asked, When do you want to write that crown jewelery of Shome?Song Hye-kyo replied lightly, If I can use the crown, I would like to write it on my birthday on November 22nd, because if I use the crown, I feel like a princess.But this comment was soon made by The Miracle Fighters as a Song Hye-kyo princess.In the interview, Song Hye-kyo asked questions and answers about what to focus on when Choices works.How do you decide on what projects to work on? (How do you decide when you choose a project, such as a work or advertisement?Song Hye-kyo said, Whether the work is in my way or not, it seems to be simply because I was trying to do it or not.It seems that the other things in my life happen, because the timing is right, as if it just happens without any special effort like fate.The following is the original answer from Song Hye-kyo.With any project that comes my way, or does not come my way for that matter, its because it is simply was mean to be, or not mean to be.And I find this is true with any project in my life.They happy because the stars align for me, the timing was right.Fate comes without any big effort, it just happened (quoting Hong Kong Turtler)Song Hye-kyos question is a common answer for Actors when asked about the work Choices.However, shortly after the divorce settlement with Song Joong-ki was established, this content was more meaningfully packed.The next question is: Did you get to work with Shome as well? (And this how you came to work with Chaumet?).This question and answer, no matter who knows, was related to the work and the project.The last question was the usual question: Whats the plan left for this year? and Song Hye-kyo replied: This year Im going to take a break personally.Ill have time to get out of this event and rest myself, and next year Ill probably start a new one, but nothing is fixed.(This year, I will take some personal time off. I need to have some time for myself.Apart from events like these, I will take it easy.And next year, I will start a new project — maybe — but nothing has been completely decided.Lets see if the stars align.) (quoting Hong Kong Tuttler)The answer to taking a break after the event and having a personal time became divorce heart.The divorce of Song Joong-ki and Song Hye-kyo, a couple of the century, shocked the public; but on the other hand, divorce is two peoples business, and only two people know.It is a pity that the Miracle Fighters are divorced from the unverified Jirashi to the brand event promotional interview of Song Hye-kyo, and Song Hye-kyo is inflated as if it were a princess disease.

"Song Hye-kyo is a princess disease?"

Actor Song Hye-kyo, who recently made a divorce settlement with Song Joong-ki, was embroiled in controversy over the timeless princess disease.

On the 22nd, the divorce settlement of Actor Song Hye-kyo and Song Joong-ki was established. The Seoul Family Court said, "The date of the divorce settlement of Song Joong-ki Song Hye-kyo was held on the 19th, and the mediation was established." The divorce settlement between Song Hye-kyo and Song Joong-ki was established and the two were again on the cutting board; Chirashi and unverified rumors about the divorce were turned one more time.

In the meantime, Song Hye-kyo's interview with Hong Kong Tatler was released at Monaco, a jewelery brand Shome Event car. This interview, written in English, has been translated into Korean and has been posted as Song Hye-kyo Divorce After Heartbreaking'.

Most of the interviews are public relations interviews about Shome Jewelry, and while sharing stories about jewelry, the story of the crown, a jewel from the Shome exhibition, came out. When asked if there was a particularly favorite crown, Song Hye-kyo mentioned a classic design and said, "I want to try it one day."

The reporter asked, "When do you want to write that crown jewelery of Shome?"

Song Hye-kyo replied lightly, "If I can use the crown, I would like to write it on my birthday on November 22nd, because if I use the crown, I feel like a princess." But this comment was soon made by The Miracle Fighters as a Song Hye-kyo princess.

In the interview, Song Hye-kyo asked questions and answers about what to focus on when Choices works.

"How do you decide on what projects to work on?" (How do you decide when you choose a project, such as a work or advertisement? "Song Hye-kyo said," Whether the work is in my way or not, it seems to be simply because I was trying to do it or not. It seems that the other things in my life happen, because the timing is right, as if it just happens without any special effort like fate."

The following is the original answer from Song Hye-kyo. "With any project that comes my way, or does not come my way for that matter, it's because it is simply was mean to be, or not mean to be. And I find this is true with any project in my life. They happy because the stars align for me, the timing was right. Fate comes without any big effort, it just happened" (quoting Hong Kong Turtler)

Song Hye-kyo's question is a common answer for Actors when asked about the work Choices. However, shortly after the divorce settlement with Song Joong-ki was established, this content was more meaningfully packed.

The next question is: "Did you get to work with Shome as well?" (And this how you came to work with Chaumet?). This question and answer, no matter who knows, was related to the work and the project.

The last question was the usual question: "What's the plan left for this year?" and Song Hye-kyo replied: "This year I'm going to take a break personally. I’ll have time to get out of this Event and rest myself, and next year I’ll probably start a new one, but nothing is fixed. "(This year, I will take some personal time off. I need to have some time for myself. Apart from Events like these, I will take it easy. And next year, I will start a new project — maybe — but nothing has been completely decided. Let’s see if the stars align.) (quoting Hong Kong Tuttler)

The answer to taking a break after the Event and having a personal time became 'divorce heart'.

The divorce of Song Joong-ki and Song Hye-kyo, a couple of the century, shocked the public; but on the other hand, divorce is two people's business, and only two people know. It is a pity that The Miracle Fighters are divorced from the unverified Jirashi to the brand Event promotional interview of Song Hye-kyo, and Song Hye-kyo is inflated as if it were a princess disease.