"The Main Feminine Growth Period"... Shin Se-kyung Jung Eun-woo, Visual Chemie Restaurant "Na Hae-ryung"

The story of Na Hae-ryung is a story about the Korean under Japanese rule Ada Lovelace, which Shin Se-kyung and Jung Eun-woo broke from stereotypes.The extreme visual chemistry added to the fun of watching.On the afternoon of the 17th, MBCs new tree drama Na Hae-ryung was presented at MBCs Golden Mouse Hall in Sangam-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul.Actor Shin Se-kyung, Jung Eun-woo, Park Ki-woong, Lee Ji-hoon, and Park Ji-hyun were present at the ceremony.The new employee, Na Hae-ryung, is the first problematic Ada Lovelace () of Joseon and the full romance of the half-mother Solo Prince Lee Rim (Jung Eun-woo).This drama is about four GLOW, including Na Hae-ryung, who passed through the past in the early 19th century, entering the palace and growing into a cadet, said director Kang Il-soo.At that time, the Chosun society was a situation where women could not see the past and could not come to office, of course, but it was set up that such an opportunity came with the efforts of one wise prince.The first YG Entertainment was The Departure in the middle class annals seven to eight years ago, said Kang, The Departure was based on the idea that the Ada Lovelace system was not implemented at the time, but that it would have been fun if the Ada Lovelace system was actually implemented. I did.It is a story that four women are trying to live actively and independently, and they are looking for their love in the process. Shin Se-kyung played the problematic GLOW of Hanyang in the 19th century, the role of the preceptor Kwon Ji (intern) and the role of Na Hae-ryung in the play.Shin Se-kyung, who has recently played a subjective female character, said, I do not think I am Choicesing a subjective character.I think there was a common point in that the female character who was interesting and interesting was a unique female character, he said.I have prepared other external and physical parts, but I think I have tried to think freely because I have to draw a different aspect from the lives of women I have seen in the Korean under Japan rule, he said. I think I tried a lot to get out of fixed thoughts.Jung Eun-woo is divided into a love novelist who is working as a writer and a pseudonym Maehwa teacher, the second-ranked leader of Wang Yu succession.I was worried about the historical drama, but I feel like Im learning and growing one by one with a lot of advice from my seniors and directors in the field, said Jung Eun-woo, who predicted a much richer sentiment than his previous film, Gangnam Beauty. Im not sure, he said.I told him that I had come to see him in person when I was in a difficult situation, Kang said of the reason for Chas casting. I think hes doing well enough with his age and acting career, he added.It seems to fit too well when you meet, read and act on the spot, said Jung Eun-woo, who spoke about his breathing with Shin Se-kyung, who foresaw romance in the play.I feel so much about my sister giving me consideration, and I think its a good breath because I have a lot to learn, he said.Shin Se-kyung, who was usually known as a face genius, said of the burden of visual breathing with Jung Eun-woo, My close friend took a picture of the previous work together and heard the story of his sister.I was greedy outside in the first place, he said, and then said, It is more comfortable to put it down like that.There are more things you can see through the drama than the external sum, so were trying to match the sum as a character.Shin Se-kyung said of Jung Eun-woo, I think it goes too well with the character.I thought it was a friend who could plant novel and new points that could clean up the points that could be typical when doing other historical dramas before. Park Ki-woong plays the crown prince, Lee Jin, who is the number one successor to the fighting Wang Yu.Park Ki-woong, who returned to the historical drama after a long time, said, I wanted to do a very recent historical drama.I have a weight, and I can not call it a monarch, but there are some parts that I want to talk about.Im trying not to miss those parts, he said.In addition, Lee Ji-hoon is the son of Min Woo-won, the son of Min-pyeong, the current chairman of the current government, and Park Ji-hyun will add fun to the disassembly drama with Lee Jung-rangs daughter,The new employee, Na Hae-ryung, will be broadcast at 8:55 p.m. on the same day.

The story of “Na Hae-ryung” is a story about the Korean under Japanese rule Ada Lovelace, which Shin Se-kyung and Jung Eun-woo broke from stereotypes. The extreme visual chemistry added to the fun of watching.

On the afternoon of the 17th, MBC's new tree drama Na Hae-ryung was presented at MBC's Golden Mouse Hall in Sangam-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul. Actor Shin Se-kyung, Jung Eun-woo, Park Ki-woong, Lee Ji-hoon, and Park Ji-hyun were present at the ceremony.

The new employee, Na Hae-ryung, is the first problematic Ada Lovelace () of Joseon and the full romance of the half-mother Solo Prince Lee Rim (Jung Eun-woo).

“This drama is about four GLOW, including Na Hae-ryung, who passed through the past in the early 19th century, entering the palace and growing into a cadet,” said director Kang Il-soo.

"At that time, the Chosun society was a situation where women could not see the past and could not come to office, of course, but it was set up that such an opportunity came with the efforts of one wise prince. The first YG Entertainment was The Departure in the middle class annals seven to eight years ago, "said Kang," The Departure was based on the idea that the Ada Lovelace system was not implemented at the time, but that it would have been fun if the Ada Lovelace system was actually implemented. I did. It is a story that four women are trying to live actively and independently, and they are looking for their love in the process. "

Shin Se-kyung played the problematic GLOW of Hanyang in the 19th century, the role of the preceptor Kwon Ji (intern) and the role of Na Hae-ryung in the play.

Shin Se-kyung, who has recently played a subjective female character, said, "I do not think I am Choicesing a subjective character. "I think there was a common point in that the female character who was interesting and interesting was a unique female character," he said.

“I have prepared other external and physical parts, but I think I have tried to think freely because I have to draw a different aspect from the lives of women I have seen in the Korean under Japan rule,” he said. “I think I tried a lot to get out of fixed thoughts.”

Jung Eun-woo is divided into a love novelist who is working as a writer and a pseudonym 'Maehwa teacher', the second-ranked leader of Wang Yu succession.

“I was worried about the historical drama, but I feel like I’m learning and growing one by one with a lot of advice from my seniors and directors in the field,” said Jung Eun-woo, who predicted a much richer sentiment than his previous film, Gangnam Beauty. “I’m not sure,” he said.

“I told him that I had come to see him in person when I was in a difficult situation,” Kang said of the reason for Cha’s casting. “I think he’s doing well enough with his age and acting career,” he added.

“It seems to fit too well when you meet, read and act on the spot,” said Jung Eun-woo, who spoke about his breathing with Shin Se-kyung, who foresaw romance in the play. “I feel so much about my sister giving me consideration, and I think it’s a good breath because I have a lot to learn,” he said.

Shin Se-kyung, who was usually known as a "face genius," said of the burden of visual breathing with Jung Eun-woo, "My close Friend took a picture of the previous work together and heard the story of his sister. I was greedy outside in the first place, "he said, and then said," It is more comfortable to put it down like that. “There are more things you can see through the drama than the external sum, so we’re trying to match the sum as a character.”

Shin Se-kyung said of Jung Eun-woo, "I think it goes too well with the character. I thought it was a Friend who could plant novel and new points that could clean up the points that could be typical when doing other historical dramas before. "

Park Ki-woong plays the crown prince, Lee Jin, who is the number one successor to the fighting Wang Yu.

Park Ki-woong, who returned to the historical drama after a long time, said, "I wanted to do a very recent historical drama. "I have a weight, and I can not call it a monarch, but there are some parts that I want to talk about. “I’m trying not to miss those parts,” he said.

In addition, Lee Ji-hoon is the son of Min Woo-won, the son of Min-pyeong, the current chairman of the current government, and Park Ji-hyun will add fun to the disassembly drama with Lee Jung-rang's daughter,

The new employee, Na Hae-ryung, will be broadcast at 8:55 p.m. on the same day.