"Na Hae-ryung" Shin Se-kyung, tea Jung Eun-woo I knew who he was. "Why didn't you tell me earlier?"

Seoul) = Na Hae-ryung Shin Se-kyung knew the identity of Jung Eun-woo.In the MBC drama Na Hae-ryung, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 31st, Ada Lovelace Koo (Shin Se-kyung) was able to see the situation in which Lee Lim (Jung Eun-woo) said with his mouth, I am Dowon Daegun Leerim.Na Hae-ryung later entered the school. Irim said, I have something to tell you.Ive had a lot of opportunities in the meantime, but now what do you want to say, or do you want to hear from me?I did not know that it was a great horse, I am sorry. I apologize if so.I wanted to say thank you, I do not know why you were there last night, but I wanted to say that I was grateful for not ignoring me.Na Hae-ryung confessed to her honesty: I thought maybe she could be a friend.I thought it would be nice to have one person to treat in this wide palace even if it was not good to start, he said. Why did not you tell me so much?Meanwhile, Na Hae-ryung, a drama about the first problematic Ada Lovelace () of Joseon and the Phil full romance annals of Prince Irim, the anti-war mother Solo, will be broadcast every Wednesday and Thursday at 8:55 pm.

Seoul) = Na Hae-ryung' Shin Se-kyung knew the identity of Jung Eun-woo.

In the MBC drama "Na Hae-ryung", which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 31st, Ada Lovelace Koo (Shin Se-kyung) was able to see the situation in which Lee Lim (Jung Eun-woo) said with his mouth, "I am Dowon Daegun Leerim".

Na Hae-ryung later entered the school. Irim said, “I have something to tell you.”

"I've had a lot of opportunities in the meantime, but now what do you want to say, or do you want to hear from me?" "I did not know that it was a great horse, I am sorry. I apologize if so."

"I wanted to say thank you, I do not know why you were there last night, but I wanted to say that I was grateful for not ignoring me."

Na Hae-ryung confessed to her honesty: "I thought maybe she could be a friend." "I thought it would be nice to have one person to treat in this wide palace even if it was not good to start," he said. "Why did not you tell me so much?"

Meanwhile, "Na Hae-ryung", a drama about the first problematic Ada Lovelace () of Joseon and the "Phil" full romance annals of Prince Irim, the anti-war mother Solo, will be broadcast every Wednesday and Thursday at 8:55 pm.