'New cadet': Shin Se-kyung, Cha Jung Eun-woo begins suspicion

Na Hae-ryung, Shin Se-kyung began to suspect Jung Eun-woo.In the MBC drama Na Hae-ryung (directed by Kang Il-soo, Han Hyun-hee, playwright Kim Ho-soo), which was broadcast on the night of the 31st, the figure of Na Hae-ryung (Shin Se-kyung), who suspects Lee Rim (Cha Jung Eun-woo) as Daewon, was drawn.Na Hae-ryung suspected Irim as a Taoist, who had looked for his appearance in the library, but had no face.Other aides said, Did not you hear the story of Daewon Daejun? I heard that I did not know what to do because I had boiled all over my body. I heard that my king had been forced to lock it.I heard that there was serious madness, and I beat the people, scared and killed them.

Na Hae-ryung,” Shin Se-kyung began to suspect Jung Eun-woo.

In the MBC drama "Na Hae-ryung" (directed by Kang Il-soo, Han Hyun-hee, playwright Kim Ho-soo), which was broadcast on the night of the 31st, the figure of Na Hae-ryung (Shin Se-kyung), who suspects Lee Rim (Cha Jung Eun-woo) as Daewon, was drawn.

Na Hae-ryung suspected Irim as a Taoist, who had looked for his appearance in the library, but had no face.

Other aides said, "Did not you hear the story of Daewon Daejun? I heard that I did not know what to do because I had boiled all over my body." "I heard that my king had been forced to lock it. I heard that there was serious madness, and I beat the people, scared and killed them. "