'New officer Na Hae-ryung' Shin Se-kyung, 'Plum' Cha Jung Eun-woo caught

Seoul) = Na Hae-ryung Shin Se-kyung pretended to be Jung Eun-woo.In the MBC new drama Na Hae-ryung, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 17th, Hanyangs problematic GLOW (Shin Se-kyung) in the 19th century was caught pretending to be Plum to the second-ranked Dowon Daegun Irim (Cha Jung Eun-woo).The plum is the pseudonym of Irim. Irim, who is a love novelist, received a hot response after publishing three monthly meetings.But in the 19th century, Hanyangs problematic GLOW, Na Hae-ryung, criticized the book, saying to Irim, The book was so boring, I almost fell asleep.Irim was embarrassed and asked, Why do not you like plum books?Na Hae-ryung asked, Do you have to like it? Irim asked again, I am curious. The sentence is beautiful, the characters are full of liveliness, but what is lacking?When asked about Irims persistent question, Koo Na Hae-ryung explained why: Thats why I dont like plum books.I can not count one because I have so many, he said. I also cried with my heart three times while reading this book.I am afraid that the expensive paper in this book is so bad that the futile delusions of the author, Plum, are spreading to the city. Irim was shocked to hear that I am a man without conscience to publish such a book. If I have a conscience, I should make a pencil.In particular, Na Hae-ryung told Lee Rim, Read one more librarian and broaden your insight.Do not spend time on a novel, he said. The more suspicious you are, the more doubtful you are.Please step aside, he said, and patted him on the shoulder and passed.Since then, Na Hae-ryung has been forced to make a plum.When Kim Jeong-gyun Skyla Novea came to know the pity, the head of the waltz (Lee Jong-hyuk) suggested to Koo Na Hae-ryung that if you pretend to be a plum, you will get rid of the Skyla Novea document.As soon as I heard this, Na Hae-ryung said, Are you asking me to pretend to be a plum?I am not so good enough to read the novel, and I am not a rotten person to meet these guys.But eventually, I was convinced that I would get rid of the Skyla Novea document and turned into a plum.With the help of Na Hae-ryung, Kim Jin-gyun became a free body.Later, Na Hae-ryung had a public reading of the Plum novels. GLOW were excited, and even signed autographs.It was Irim, the real plum.He asked Koo Na Hae-ryung, I have a question: What did you think of that beautiful scene where Kim Do-ryeong confesses his coalition under cherry blossoms?That was a very deep impression of going to the Yudal Mountain cruise last year, said Na Hae-ryung.Irim laughed and said, Yudalsan. No? And then, Plum. Would you write my name Plum? Two people who saw each others faces.Na Hae-ryung hurriedly covered his face, but Irim recognized him, saying, Are you a wanja? Attention is focusing on what relationship the two will develop in the future.Meanwhile, Na Hae-ryung, a drama about the first problematic first lady () of Joseon and the Phil full romance annals of Prince Irim, the anti-war mother Solo, will be broadcast every Wednesday and Thursday at 8:55 pm.

Seoul) = “Na Hae-ryungShin Se-kyung pretended to be Jung Eun-woo.

In the MBC new drama "Na Hae-ryung", which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 17th, Hanyang's problematic GLOW (Shin Se-kyung) in the 19th century was caught pretending to be "Plum" to the second-ranked Dowon Daegun Irim (Cha Jung Eun-woo).

The plum is the pseudonym of Irim. Irim, who is a love novelist, received a hot response after publishing three monthly meetings.

But in the 19th century, Hanyang’s problematic GLOW, Na Hae-ryung, criticized the book, saying to Irim, “The book was so boring, I almost fell asleep.” Irim was embarrassed and asked, "Why do not you like plum books?"

Na Hae-ryung asked, "Do you have to like it?" Irim asked again, "I am curious. The sentence is beautiful, the characters are full of liveliness, but what is lacking?"

When asked about Irim’s persistent question, Koo Na Hae-ryung explained why: “That’s why I don’t like plum books. I can not count one because I have so many, "he said." I also cried with my heart three times while reading this book. I am afraid that the expensive paper in this book is so bad that the futile delusions of the author, Plum, are spreading to the city. "

Irim was shocked to hear that "I am a man without conscience to publish such a book. If I have a conscience, I should make a pencil."

In particular, Na Hae-ryung told Lee Rim, "Read one more librarian and broaden your insight. "Do not spend time on a novel," he said. "The more suspicious you are, the more doubtful you are. "Please step aside," he said, and patted him on the shoulder and passed.

Since then, Na Hae-ryung has been forced to 'make a plum'. When Kim Jeong-gyun Skyla Novea came to know the pity, the head of the waltz (Lee Jong-hyuk) suggested to Koo Na Hae-ryung that if you pretend to be a plum, you will get rid of the Skyla Novea document.

As soon as I heard this, Na Hae-ryung said, "Are you asking me to pretend to be a plum?" "I am not so good enough to read the novel, and I am not a rotten person to meet these guys."

But eventually, I was convinced that I would get rid of the Skyla Novea document and turned into a plum. With the help of Na Hae-ryung, Kim Jin-gyun became a free body.

Later, Na Hae-ryung had a public reading of the Plum novels. GLOW were excited, and even signed autographs. It was Irim, the real plum.

He asked Koo Na Hae-ryung, “I have a question: What did you think of that beautiful scene where Kim Do-ryeong confesses his coalition under cherry blossoms?” "That was a very deep impression of going to the Yudal Mountain cruise last year," said Na Hae-ryung.

Irim laughed and said, "Yudalsan. No?" And then, "Plum. Would you write my name Plum?" Two people who saw each other's faces. Na Hae-ryung hurriedly covered his face, but Irim recognized him, saying, "Are you a wanja?" Attention is focusing on what relationship the two will develop in the future.

Meanwhile, "Na Hae-ryung", a drama about the first problematic first lady () of Joseon and the "Phil" full romance annals of Prince Irim, the anti-war mother Solo, will be broadcast every Wednesday and Thursday at 8:55 pm.