"New cadet, Na Hae-ryung," Shin Se-kyung, "Sejo of Joseon," "Jung Eun-woo I knew

Seoul) = Na Hae-ryung Shin Se-kyung knew the identity of Jung Eun-woo.In the MBC drama Na Hae-ryung, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 25th, Ada Lovelace Koo (Shin Se-kyung) heard that Lee Lim (Jung Eun-woo), who knew as an inner tube, was the second-ranked member of the throne.Lee Rim, who had previously been tit-for-tat with Koo Hae-ryung, lied to Koo Na Hae-ryung on the show.He was not a sejo of Joseon Mama, but a inner dress.Na Hae-ryung was fooled by the lie and followed his instructions. He cleaned every corner of the melted-down hall, but couldnt stand it anymore.I want to be honest, he said. What is your name, what is it that you have accumulated in me?Lee said, If you do not believe me, go and call Sejo of Joseon Mama.Na Hae-ryung laughed at his feet, saying to do it.In particular, Na Hae-ryung took the weakness of Irims inner tube, and looked him up and down, saying, Im sorry for the insults of the plum novels.At that time, I thought why I was wasting paper, but now I think I wanted to feel the affection of men and women. Na Hae-ryung left, teasing, I see it now, I understand it, come on, come on! Irim was greatly embarrassed, saying, No, no, no, no!I was unhappy and laughed.Na Hae-ryung began to learn the work of the sergeant in earnest. Min Woo-won (Lee Ji-hoon) taught Ada Lovelace, including Na Hae-ryung.Binary was disturbed by the mediation, and she was reported to have been killed by a lung murder. Six men died, one of them survived with a strange medical technique.Lee Rim, who overheard this, secretly visited the scene of the incident when he was surprised when the Hodam Teachers Exhibition was mentioned, all of which were done by Min Ik-pyeong (Choi Duk-moon).Ada Lovelace, including Na Hae-ryung, went to the autopsy. Na Hae-ryung said, He wants to see me.Its not a hideous thing, its like a suture, its a Western medicine, and its actually said that stitching is better. I actually wanted to see it.But I heard only bitter words from my senior officer.At this point, Irim identified the body, but when he was alive, he did not breathe, and a man who had just escaped the scene was suspected and followed him.After that, Irims actions were discovered and he was in danger of dying. Na Hae-ryung was on his way home and headed back to the bank.Who are you? Irim replied, I am the Sejo of Joseon, the prince of Joseon in this country. Can you really bend me?Na Hae-ryung, who was in the same space, heard this and eventually found out who he was.Meanwhile, Na Hae-ryung, a drama about the first problematic Ada Lovelace () of Joseon and the Phil full romance annals of Prince Irim, the anti-war mother Solo, will be broadcast every Wednesday and Thursday at 8:55 pm.

Seoul) = Na Hae-ryung' Shin Se-kyung knew the identity of Jung Eun-woo.

In the MBC drama "Na Hae-ryung", which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 25th, Ada Lovelace Koo (Shin Se-kyung) heard that Lee Lim (Jung Eun-woo), who knew as an inner tube, was the second-ranked member of the throne.

Lee Rim, who had previously been tit-for-tat with Koo Hae-ryung, lied to Koo Na Hae-ryung on the show. He was not a Sejo of Joseon Mama, but a inner dress.

Na Hae-ryung was fooled by the lie and followed his instructions. He cleaned every corner of the melted-down hall, but couldn’t stand it anymore. "I want to be honest," he said. "What is your name, what is it that you have accumulated in me?"

Lee said, "If you do not believe me, go and call Sejo of Joseon Mama." Na Hae-ryung laughed at his feet, saying to do it.

In particular, Na Hae-ryung took the weakness of Irim’s inner tube, and looked him up and down, saying, “I’m sorry for the insults of the plum novels. At that time, I thought why I was wasting paper, but now I think I wanted to feel the affection of men and women. "

Na Hae-ryung left, teasing, "I see it now, I understand it, come on, come on!" Irim was greatly embarrassed, saying, "No, no, no, no! "I was unhappy and laughed.

Na Hae-ryung began to learn the work of the sergeant in earnest. Min Woo-won (Lee Ji-hoon) taught Ada Lovelace, including Na Hae-ryung.

Binary was disturbed by the mediation, and she was reported to have been killed by a lung murder. Six men died, one of them survived with a strange medical technique. Lee Rim, who overheard this, secretly visited the scene of the incident when he was surprised when the "Hodam Teacher's Exhibition" was mentioned, all of which were done by Min Ik-pyeong (Choi Duk-moon).

Ada Lovelace, including Na Hae-ryung, went to the autopsy. Na Hae-ryung said, "He wants to see me." "It's not a hideous thing, it's like a suture, it's a Western medicine, and it's actually said that stitching is better. I actually wanted to see it." But I heard only bitter words from my senior officer.

At this point, Irim identified the body, but when he was alive, he did not breathe, and a man who had just escaped the scene was suspected and followed him. After that, Irim’s actions were discovered and he was in danger of dying. Na Hae-ryung was on his way home and headed back to the bank.

"Who are you?" Irim replied, "I am the Sejo of Joseon, the prince of Joseon in this country. Can you really bend me?" Na Hae-ryung, who was in the same space, heard this and eventually found out who he was.

Meanwhile, "Na Hae-ryung", a drama about the first problematic Ada Lovelace () of Joseon and the "Phil" full romance annals of Prince Irim, the anti-war mother Solo, will be broadcast every Wednesday and Thursday at 8:55 pm.