"Na Hae-ryung," Shin Se-kyung, "Jung Eun-woo I knew who he was."

Na Hae-ryung, Shin Se-kyung, identified the identity of Jung Eun-woo.In the MBC drama Na Hae-ryung (directed by Kang Il-soo, Han Hyun-hee, playwright Kim Ho-soo), which was broadcast on the night of the 31st, the figure of the former Na Hae-ryung (Shin Se-kyung) Lee Rim (Cha Jung Eun-woo) was drawn.When Na Hae-ryung and Irim met as the first and second members of the group, Na Hae-ryung told himself, I wished I hadnt.Yesterday, I had to come out in a hurry because of the situation, said Irim. Na Hae-ryung said, I am seeing Mama as a military officer.

Na Hae-ryung,” Shin Se-kyung, identified the identity of Jung Eun-woo.

In the MBC drama "Na Hae-ryung" (directed by Kang Il-soo, Han Hyun-hee, playwright Kim Ho-soo), which was broadcast on the night of the 31st, the figure of the former Na Hae-ryung (Shin Se-kyung) Lee Rim (Cha Jung Eun-woo) was drawn.

When Na Hae-ryung and Irim met as the first and second members of the group, Na Hae-ryung told himself, “I wished I hadn’t.”

"Yesterday, I had to come out in a hurry because of the situation," said Irim. "Na Hae-ryung said," I am seeing Mama as a military officer. "