"Na Hae-ryung" Shin Se-kyung, Jung Eun-woo I knew who he was "UP of interest" with the still Daechi station

Na Hae-ryung, the new officer, Jung Eun-woo, revealed to Shin Se-kyung.In the 9th and 10th MBC drama Na Hae-ryung, which was broadcast on the 31st, Na Hae-ryung (Shin Se-kyung) knew the identity of Lee Rim (Jung Eun-woo).On this day, Na Hae-ryung witnessed Irim being threatened by an assassin; he was embarrassed by the unexpected situation and picked up a piece of wood nearby and was wary.At this time, Irim asked the assassin, I am the prince of the Joseon Dynasty, and can you really hurt me?When Irim fell into Danger, an unidentified arrow flew between the Irim and the assassin, and while the arrow shooter was at the Assassin and Daechi station, Irim fell unconscious.Na Hae-ryung dragged a fainted lim to the pharmacy.The pharmacist seemed to be a precious person when he saw the appearance of Irim. He asked, Is it Jungin?Lee Rim woke up afterward, and he rushed to the palace without explaining the situation to the former Na Hae-ryung, and met Lee Jin (Park Ki-woong) to tell him what he witnessed.Lee Jin was appalled by Irims Danger and nailed to stay out of work any more.Irim insisted he wanted to know about the Hodam teacher at the center of his work, but Lee Jin ordered him not to tell him anything.Meanwhile, the Ada Lovelace, including the former Na Hae-ryung, were ordered to head back to the old days by Min Woo-won (Lee Ji-hoon).Na Hae-ryung changed his position with Hearan (Jang Yubin) and focused his attention on the green-colored party where Daewon Daegun Irim is located.Heo Sam-bo (Seongjiru) scrambling to hide his identity, but Irim said, Even if you can deceive the eunja, you should not deceive the officer.I do not want to deceive anymore, he said, appearing in front of Na Hae-ryung in the form of Daewon Daegun, not plum.Na Hae-ryung bitterly told himself, I wished I hadnt. He told Irim, who was trying to explain to him what had happened the day before, Mama.I am seeing Mama as a cadet now. As a cadet, I focused on writing down the words of Irim.But Irim ended up blocking Na Hae-ryung.When asked what Na Hae-ryung wanted to say now and ask for forgiveness, Irim said, I wanted to say thank you.Lee said, And I have deceived you first, so I do not have to ask for forgiveness. Lets say that the evil between us is over.Then Na Hae-ryung said, I thought I might be a friend, he said. Why did not you tell me before?Later, Na Hae-ryung was surrounded by Ada Lovelace, covering the authenticity of the Dowon armys rumors.He asked Daewon Daejun to deny it if anyone talks badly, and added, Please tell him that his personality is only a little dirty.Later, Na Hae-ryung did his job as a cadet to Lee Jin, not Lee Lim.Lee Jin praises I look good in my uniform, and Lee said, It is a child who is not good to meet people.Lee Jin jumped up and started to win and shoot, saying, No, but Lee shot the bow conscious of Na Hae-ryung, but he dropped it on the floor and laughed.Lee said, If my skills are funny, shoot once. If you give me a shot, I will give you the authority to laugh at me.Then, Na Hae-ryung took the bow of Irim and struck him at once, and he was surprised to learn that he had grown up in Beijing as a child and learned archery.Among them, Im (Kim Yeo-jin) knew the whereabouts of Seopo. Its a left-wing thing.All of this, he said, the book became a gold medal, and the support disappeared.

Na Hae-ryung,” the new officer, Jung Eun-woo, revealed to Shin Se-kyung.

In the 9th and 10th MBC drama "Na Hae-ryung", which was broadcast on the 31st, Na Hae-ryung (Shin Se-kyung) knew the identity of Lee Rim (Jung Eun-woo).

On this day, Na Hae-ryung witnessed Irim being threatened by an assassin; he was embarrassed by the unexpected situation and picked up a piece of wood nearby and was wary.

At this time, Irim asked the assassin, "I am the prince of the Joseon Dynasty, and can you really hurt me?"

When Irim fell into Danger, an unidentified arrow flew between the Irim and the assassin, and while the arrow shooter was at the Assassin and Daechi station, Irim fell unconscious.

Na Hae-ryung dragged a fainted lim to the pharmacy. The pharmacist seemed to be a precious person when he saw the appearance of Irim. He asked, "Is it Jungin?"

Lee Rim woke up afterward, and he rushed to the palace without explaining the situation to the former Na Hae-ryung, and met Lee Jin (Park Ki-woong) to tell him what he witnessed.

Lee Jin was appalled by Irim's Danger and nailed to stay out of work any more. Irim insisted he wanted to know about the Hodam teacher at the center of his work, but Lee Jin ordered him not to tell him anything.

Meanwhile, the Ada Lovelace, including the former Na Hae-ryung, were ordered to head back to the old days by Min Woo-won (Lee Ji-hoon). Na Hae-ryung changed his position with Hearan (Jang Yubin) and focused his attention on the green-colored party where Daewon Daegun Irim is located.

Heo Sam-bo (Seongjiru) scrambling to hide his identity, but Irim said, "Even if you can deceive the eunja, you should not deceive the officer. I do not want to deceive anymore, "he said, appearing in front of Na Hae-ryung in the form of Daewon Daegun, not plum.

Na Hae-ryung bitterly told himself, "I wished I hadn't." He told Irim, who was trying to explain to him what had happened the day before, "Mama. I am seeing Mama as a cadet now. "As a cadet, I focused on writing down the words of Irim.

But Irim ended up blocking Na Hae-ryung. When asked what Na Hae-ryung wanted to say now and ask for forgiveness, Irim said, "I wanted to say thank you."

Lee said, "And I have deceived you first, so I do not have to ask for forgiveness. Let's say that the evil between us is over."

Then Na Hae-ryung said, "I thought I might be a friend," he said. "Why did not you tell me before?"

Later, Na Hae-ryung was surrounded by Ada Lovelace, covering the authenticity of the Dowon army's rumors. He asked Daewon Daejun to deny it if anyone talks badly, and added, "Please tell him that his personality is only a little dirty."

Later, Na Hae-ryung did his job as a cadet to Lee Jin, not Lee Lim. Lee Jin praises "I look good in my uniform," and Lee said, "It is a child who is not good to meet people."

Lee Jin jumped up and started to win and shoot, saying, No, but Lee shot the bow conscious of Na Hae-ryung, but he dropped it on the floor and laughed.

Lee said, "If my skills are funny, shoot once." "If you give me a shot, I will give you the authority to laugh at me."

Then, Na Hae-ryung took the bow of Irim and struck him at once, and he was surprised to learn that he had grown up in Beijing as a child and learned archery.

Among them, Im (Kim Yeo-jin) knew the whereabouts of Seopo. "It's a left-wing thing. All of this, "he said," the book became a gold medal, and the support disappeared. "