"Na Hae-ryung," a new employee, told Jung Eun-woo, Shin Se-kyung, "Dowon Daegun, Irim."

Na Hae-ryung, the new officer Jung Eun-woo told Shin Se-kyung about his identity.Lee Rim (Cha Jung Eun-woo) reunited with Koo Na Hae-ryung (Shin Se-kyung) in the MBC drama Na Hae-ryung (playplayed by Kim Ho-soo and director Kang Il-soo) which aired on the 31st.On this day, Na Hae-ryung was introduced into civil war and a new development was announced.Irim, who is known to enter the Green Party, has a strange expression and said, Even if you can deceive the woman, you should not deceive the officer. Bring the uniform.Again, Lee introduced himself to the former Na Hae-ryung, Dowon Daegun, Irim. Lee recited, I wished I hadnt.The two then sat in one room and spent time doing their own work.Lee said to Na Hae-ryung, Yesterday I had to come out because I had a situation.Na Hae-ryung said, Mama, I am seeing Mama as a military officer now.

Na Hae-ryung,” the new officer Jung Eun-woo told Shin Se-kyung about his identity.

Lee Rim (Cha Jung Eun-woo) reunited with Koo Na Hae-ryung (Shin Se-kyung) in the MBC drama "Na Hae-ryung" (playplayed by Kim Ho-soo and director Kang Il-soo) which aired on the 31st.

On this day, Na Hae-ryung was introduced into civil war and a new development was announced. Irim, who is known to enter the Green Party, has a strange expression and said, "Even if you can deceive the woman, you should not deceive the officer. Bring the uniform."

Again, Lee introduced himself to the former Na Hae-ryung, "Dowon Daegun, Irim." Lee recited, "I wished I hadn't." The two then sat in one room and spent time doing their own work.

Lee said to Na Hae-ryung, "Yesterday I had to come out because I had a situation." Na Hae-ryung said, "Mama, I am seeing Mama as a military officer now."