"Na Hae-ryung" Cha Jung Eun-woo, a meeting with Shin Se-kyung, "Dowon Daegun Irim"

The new recruits, Na Hae-ryung, Jung Eun-woo and Shin Se-kyung, met.On MBCWednesday-Thursday evening drama drama Na Hae-ryung, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 31st, Na Hae-ryung (Shin Se-kyung) was shown meeting Lee Rim (Jung Eun-woo) as a cadet.On this day, Irim was informed that she would come. Irim said, I do not deceive the officer, but I do not deceive him. Just stop by. Lee Rim hastily repatriated. At this point, Koo Na Hae-ryung came in to say hello, and Lee Rim introduced himself as Dowon Daegun Lee Rim.I wished I hadnt, said Gu, who drew a line in front of Irim to keep his dignity as a cadet.Meanwhile, MBC Wednesday-Thursday evening drama Na Hae-ryung will be broadcast at 8:55 pm.Photo  MBC Broadcasting Screen

The new recruits, Na Hae-ryung, Jung Eun-woo and Shin Se-kyung, met.

On MBCWednesday-Thursday evening drama drama "Na Hae-ryung", which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 31st, Na Hae-ryung (Shin Se-kyung) was shown meeting Lee Rim (Jung Eun-woo) as a cadet.

On this day, Irim was informed that she would come. "Irim said," I do not deceive the officer, but I do not deceive him. Just stop by. "

Lee Rim hastily repatriated. At this point, Koo Na Hae-ryung came in to say hello, and Lee Rim introduced himself as "Dowon Daegun Lee Rim". “I wished I hadn’t,” said Gu, who drew a line in front of Irim to keep his dignity as a cadet.

Meanwhile, MBC Wednesday-Thursday evening drama Na Hae-ryung' will be broadcast at 8:55 pm.

Photo MBC Broadcasting Screen