"I thought I could be a naked" to "Na Hae-ryung" Shin Se-kyung, Cha Jung Eun-woo

Na Hae-ryung actor Shin Se-kyung expressed regret for the tea Jung Eun-woo.Lee Rim (Cha Jung Eun-woo) reunited with Koo Na Hae-ryung (Shin Se-kyung) in the MBC drama Na Hae-ryung (playplayed by Kim Ho-soo and director Kang Il-soo) which aired on the 31st.On the day of the broadcast, Na Hae-ryung told Lee, I have had a lot of opportunities in the meantime, but now what do you want to say?Or do you have something you want to hear from me, I am sorry that I did not know it was a great army, he said sharply.Lee said, I wanted to say thank you.I do not know why you were there last night, but I wanted to thank you for saving me.  This time I lied to you, so I do not have to apologize. I thought maybe I could be friends, said Koo, and I wished I had one of them who could be on the side of this great palace.Why did not you say it before?

"Na Hae-ryung" actor Shin Se-kyung expressed regret for the tea Jung Eun-woo.

Lee Rim (Cha Jung Eun-woo) reunited with Koo Na Hae-ryung (Shin Se-kyung) in the MBC drama "Na Hae-ryung" (playplayed by Kim Ho-soo and director Kang Il-soo) which aired on the 31st.

On the day of the broadcast, Na Hae-ryung told Lee, "I have had a lot of opportunities in the meantime, but now what do you want to say? Or do you have something you want to hear from me, "I am sorry that I did not know it was a great army," he said sharply.

Lee said, "I wanted to say thank you. I do not know why you were there last night, but I wanted to thank you for saving me. "" This time I lied to you, so I do not have to apologize. "

“I thought maybe I could be friends,” said Koo, “and I wished I had one of them who could be on the side of this great palace. Why did not you say it before? "