"Na Hae-ryung" Shin Se-kyung - Cha Jung Eun-woo, The Intern Ada Lovelace and Prince who met at the palace...Captaining the three-tier change of chemistry

The new cadets, Na Hae-ryung, Shin Se-kyung and Jung Eun-woo, meet with The Intern Ada Lovelace as princes at the palace.In the hospital of a lifetime, the 6th Teaser video of their chemistry three-stage changes is released to the two men and women of the sergeant, Sejo of Joseon, and strange atmosphere.The MBC new drama Na Hae-ryung (played by Kim Ho-soo/directed by Kang Il-soo, Han Hyun-hee/produced green snake media) scheduled to be broadcast at 8:55 p.m. on July 17th, will feature the romance of Na Hae-ryung (Shin Se-kyung) and Lee Rim (Cha Jung Eun-woo) on the 10th. The easyer video was released on Naver TV.Na Hae-ryung, starring Shin Se-kyung, Jung Eun-woo, and Park Ki-woong, is the first problematic Ada Lovelace () of Joseon and the full-length romance of Prince Lee Rim, the anti-war mother solo.Lee Ji-hoon, Park Ji-hyun and other young actors, Kim Ji-jin, Kim Min-sang, Choi Duk-moon, and Sung Ji-ru.Na Hae-ryung and Irim met at the palace, among whom Irim wore a green inner tube suit and said, The name of the GLOW is Na Hae-ryung?He is interested in Na Hae-ryung.Na Hae-ryung stepped on the foot of the rim for a while to wipe the floor as he told me, and laughed with a prankly heartfelt expression, saying, You wanted to feel the affection of men and women.Then, Na Hae-ryung and Irim, who are achingly evaluating each other, steal their gaze. Irim is the enemy of my life!While roaring, Na Hae-ryung is saying, I met a funny person in the palace ~ I do not think I can get close to it now even if I do not have a bad luck. Next, the two finally face Ada Lovelace and Sejo of Joseon, which draws attention.Na Hae-ryung appeared in the greenery party where Irim was lonely alone. Do you mean that he was selected as Ada Lovelace because he was a strange GLOW like a bull and a long life?I asked, I was grateful, he said, and after responding to the cheerfulness, he is smiling at the audience.The temperature difference between the two people was detected.I am seeing Mama as a cadet now, said Na Hae-ryung, who was nursing Lee Lim, saying, I thought I could be naked.Finally, I am curious about how the relationship between the two will flow through the appearance of Na Hae-ryung, who is in the voice of I am okay to cry out and the appearance of Irim, who is sad together outside.I tried to contain the chemistry of the two people through the 6th Teaser, said Na Hae-ryung, a new employee. I hope you will check how the first meeting with the enemy is getting involved and how it gradually melts into each other at 8:55 pm next Wednesday night.Shin Se-kyung, Jung Eun-woo, and Park Ki-woong will appear on MBC at 8:55 pm on July 17th.

The new cadets, Na Hae-ryung, Shin Se-kyung and Jung Eun-woo, meet with The Intern Ada Lovelace as princes at the palace. In the 'hospital of a lifetime', the 6th Teaser video of their chemistry three-stage changes is released to the two men and women of the sergeant, Sejo of Joseon, and strange atmosphere.

The MBC new drama "Na Hae-ryung (played by Kim Ho-soo/directed by Kang Il-soo, Han Hyun-hee/produced green snake media)" scheduled to be broadcast at 8:55 p.m. on July 17th, will feature the romance of Na Hae-ryung (Shin Se-kyung) and Lee Rim (Cha Jung Eun-woo) on the 10th. The easyer video was released on Naver TV.

"Na Hae-ryung", starring Shin Se-kyung, Jung Eun-woo, and Park Ki-woong, is the first problematic Ada Lovelace () of Joseon and the full-length romance of Prince Lee Rim, the anti-war mother solo. Lee Ji-hoon, Park Ji-hyun and other young actors, Kim Ji-jin, Kim Min-sang, Choi Duk-moon, and Sung Ji-ru.

Na Hae-ryung and Irim met at the palace, among whom Irim wore a green inner tube suit and said, "The name of the GLOW is Na Hae-ryung? "He is interested in Na Hae-ryung. Na Hae-ryung stepped on the foot of the rim for a while to wipe the floor as he told me, and laughed with a prankly heartfelt expression, saying, "You wanted to feel the affection of men and women."

Then, Na Hae-ryung and Irim, who are achingly evaluating each other, steal their gaze. Irim is "the enemy of my life! "While roaring, Na Hae-ryung is saying," I met a funny person in the palace ~ I do not think I can get close to it now even if I do not have a bad luck. "

Next, the two finally face Ada Lovelace and Sejo of Joseon, which draws attention. Na Hae-ryung appeared in the greenery party where Irim was lonely alone. "Do you mean that he was selected as Ada Lovelace because he was a strange GLOW like a bull and a long life? "I asked," I was grateful, "he said, and after responding to the cheerfulness, he is smiling at the audience.

The temperature difference between the two people was detected. "I am seeing Mama as a cadet now," said Na Hae-ryung, who was nursing Lee Lim, saying, "I thought I could be naked."

Finally, I am curious about how the relationship between the two will flow through the appearance of Na Hae-ryung, who is in the voice of "I am okay to cry out" and the appearance of Irim, who is sad together outside.

"I tried to contain the chemistry of the two people through the 6th Teaser," said Na Hae-ryung, a new employee. "I hope you will check how the first meeting with the enemy is getting involved and how it gradually melts into each other at 8:55 pm next Wednesday night."

Shin Se-kyung, Jung Eun-woo, and Park Ki-woong will appear on MBC at 8:55 pm on July 17th.