The new employee, Na Hae-ryung, Shin Se-kyung and Jung Eun-woo, the enemy the officer and Sejo of Joseon.

Seoul = = Na Hae-ryung Shin Se-kyung and Cha Jung Eun-woo meet as princes with intern Ada Lovelace at the palace.On the 17th, MBCs new tree drama Na Hae-ryung (played by Kim Ho-soo/directed by Kang Il-soo and Han Hyun-hee) will be broadcasted at 8:55 p.m., and released the 6th Teaser video featuring romances by Koo Hae-ryung (Shin Se-kyo) and Lee Rim (Cha Jung Eun-woo).The new cadet, Na Hae-ryung, is the first problematic Ada Lovelace () of Joseon and the full-length romance of the anti-war Mother Solo Prince Irim.In the Teaser released on the day, Na Hae-ryung and Irim met at the palace, among which Irim wore a green inner tube suit and said, The name of the GLOW is Na Hae-ryung?He is interested in Na Hae-ryung.Na Hae-ryung stepped on the foot of the rim for a while to wipe the floor as he told me, and laughed with a prankly heartfelt expression, saying, You wanted to feel the affection of men and women.Then, Na Hae-ryung and Irim, who are achingly evaluating each other, steal their gaze. Irim is the enemy of my life!While roaring, Na Hae-ryung is saying, I met a funny person in the palace ~ I do not think I can get close to it now even if I do not have a bad luck. Next, the two finally face Ada Lovelace and Sejo of Joseon, which draws attention.Na Hae-ryung appeared in the greenery party where Irim was lonely alone. Do you mean that he was selected as Ada Lovelace because he was a strange GLOW like a bull and a long life?And Lee said, Thank you, and responded with a smile and gave a smile to those who are calling for pleasure.The temperature difference between the two people was detected.I am seeing Mama as a cadet now, Na Hae-ryung, who was nursing Lee Lim, said, I thought I could be naked.Finally, I am curious about how the relationship between the two will flow through the appearance of Na Hae-ryung, who is in the voice of I am okay to cry out and the appearance of Irim, who is sad together outside.I tried to contain the chemistry of the two people through the 6th Teaser, said Na Hae-ryung, a new employee. I hope you will check how the first meeting with the enemy is getting involved and how it gradually melts into each other at 8:55 pm next Wednesday.Meanwhile, Na Hae-ryung will be broadcasted for the first time on MBC at 8:55 pm on the 17th.

Seoul = = “Na Hae-ryungShin Se-kyung and Cha Jung Eun-woo meet as princes with intern Ada Lovelace at the palace.

On the 17th, MBC's new tree drama "Na Hae-ryung" (played by Kim Ho-soo/directed by Kang Il-soo and Han Hyun-hee) will be broadcasted at 8:55 p.m., and released the 6th Teaser video featuring romances by Koo Hae-ryung (Shin Se-kyo) and Lee Rim (Cha Jung Eun-woo). The new cadet, Na Hae-ryung, is the first problematic Ada Lovelace () of Joseon and the full-length romance of the anti-war Mother Solo Prince Irim.

In the Teaser released on the day, Na Hae-ryung and Irim met at the palace, among which Irim wore a green inner tube suit and said, "The name of the GLOW is Na Hae-ryung? "He is interested in Na Hae-ryung. Na Hae-ryung stepped on the foot of the rim for a while to wipe the floor as he told me, and laughed with a prankly heartfelt expression, saying, "You wanted to feel the affection of men and women."

Then, Na Hae-ryung and Irim, who are achingly evaluating each other, steal their gaze. Irim is "the enemy of my life! "While roaring, Na Hae-ryung is saying," I met a funny person in the palace ~ I do not think I can get close to it now even if I do not have a bad luck. "

Next, the two finally face Ada Lovelace and Sejo of Joseon, which draws attention. Na Hae-ryung appeared in the greenery party where Irim was lonely alone. "Do you mean that he was selected as Ada Lovelace because he was a strange GLOW like a bull and a long life? "And Lee said," Thank you, "and responded with a smile and gave a smile to those who are calling for pleasure.

The temperature difference between the two people was detected. "I am seeing Mama as a cadet now," Na Hae-ryung, who was nursing Lee Lim, said, "I thought I could be naked." Finally, I am curious about how the relationship between the two will flow through the appearance of Na Hae-ryung, who is in the voice of "I am okay to cry out" and the appearance of Irim, who is sad together outside.

"I tried to contain the chemistry of the two people through the 6th Teaser," said Na Hae-ryung, a new employee. "I hope you will check how the first meeting with the enemy is getting involved and how it gradually melts into each other at 8:55 pm next Wednesday."

Meanwhile, Na Hae-ryung' will be broadcasted for the first time on MBC at 8:55 pm on the 17th.