"Na Hae-ryung" Shin Se-kyung X Cha Jung Eun-woo, Chemi 3 Stage Change.

The new cadets, Na Hae-ryung, Shin Se-kyung and Jung Eun-woo, change from one of their lifetimes to the cadets, Sejo of Joseon, and the strange relationship.On the 10th, MBCs Na Hae-ryung released the 6th Teaser video featuring romances by Na Hae-ryung and Lee Lim (Cha Jung Eun-woo).In the video, Na Hae-ryung and Irim met at the palace; Irim, wearing a green inner tube suit, said, The name of that GLOW is Na Hae-ryung?I was interested in Na Hae-ryung.Na Hae-ryung stepped on the floor as if to wipe the floor as he told him, and laughed, saying, I wanted to feel the affection of men and women even so.In the ensuing scene, Na Hae-ryung and Irim were angling and evaluated each other. Irim said, The enemy of my life!While roaring, Na Hae-ryung said, I met a funny person in the palace, and even if I do not have a tit-for-tat, I think I can just get close.Next, the two faced Ada Lovelace and Sejo of Joseon.Na Hae-ryung appeared in the greenery party where Irim was living. You mean that you were chosen as Ada Lovelace because your house is like a bull and your guts are strange GLOW like longevity?I asked, I was grateful, he said, I was grateful. The temperature difference between the two people was detected.I am seeing Mama as a cadet now, Na Hae-ryung, who was nursing Lee Lim, said, I thought I could be naked.Finally, I wondered how the relationship between the two would flow through the appearance of Na Hae-ryung, who is sore in the words of I am okay to cry out and the appearance of Irim, who is sad together outside.The production team said, I tried to contain the chemistry flow of the two people through the 6th Teaser. I hope you will check how the first people you meet as the enemy are woven and how they gradually melt into each other through the first broadcast.Shin Se-kyung and Jung Eun-woo will appear on the 17th at 8:55 pm.

The new cadets, Na Hae-ryung, Shin Se-kyung and Jung Eun-woo, change from one of their lifetimes to the cadets, Sejo of Joseon, and the strange relationship.

On the 10th, MBC's "Na Hae-ryung" released the 6th Teaser video featuring romances by Na Hae-ryung and Lee Lim (Cha Jung Eun-woo).

In the video, Na Hae-ryung and Irim met at the palace; Irim, wearing a green inner tube suit, said, "The name of that GLOW is Na Hae-ryung? "I was interested in Na Hae-ryung. Na Hae-ryung stepped on the floor as if to wipe the floor as he told him, and laughed, saying, "I wanted to feel the affection of men and women even so."

In the ensuing scene, Na Hae-ryung and Irim were angling and evaluated each other. Irim said, "The enemy of my life! "While roaring, Na Hae-ryung said, "I met a funny person in the palace, and even if I do not have a tit-for-tat, I think I can just get close."

Next, the two faced Ada Lovelace and Sejo of Joseon. Na Hae-ryung appeared in the greenery party where Irim was living. "You mean that you were chosen as Ada Lovelace because your house is like a bull and your guts are strange GLOW like longevity? "I asked," I was grateful, "he said," I was grateful. "

The temperature difference between the two people was detected. "I am seeing Mama as a cadet now," Na Hae-ryung, who was nursing Lee Lim, said, "I thought I could be naked."

Finally, I wondered how the relationship between the two would flow through the appearance of Na Hae-ryung, who is sore in the words of "I am okay to cry out" and the appearance of Irim, who is sad together outside.

The production team said, "I tried to contain the chemistry flow of the two people through the 6th Teaser." "I hope you will check how the first people you meet as the enemy are woven and how they gradually melt into each other through the first broadcast."

Shin Se-kyung and Jung Eun-woo will appear on the 17th at 8:55 pm.