'Lion' Woo Do-hwan "Park Seo-joon, a strong man to turn to"

Woo Do-hwan reveals co-work back story with Park Seo-joon, Ahn Sung-kiWoo Do-hwan, who starred in the movie Lion (director Kim Joo-hwan), gave an interview at Samcheong-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul on July 29 to express his feelings of starring with his senior actors Park Seo-joon and Ahn Sung-ki.The movie Lion, which is about to be released on July 31, is a film about the story of martial arts champion Yonghu (Park Seo-joon) meeting the Kuma priest Ahn Sung-ki and confronting the powerful evil (), which has confused the world.Woo Do-hwan plays the role of Black Bishop Jisin in the play that spreads evil to the world.On the co-work with Park Seo-joon, Woo Do-hwan said, I have a face and I knew him well in the past when my agency was the same.Woo Do-hwan, who said, I think I have a lot of good luck for you, said, I have met a lot of seniors who have many things to learn through the previous master and this lion.I thought I wanted to be like them.  I thought it would be nice to grow up as an actor like Park Seo-joon and Ahn Sung-ki.I saw the attitude of working in the field, analyzing the script, and it seemed that every one was learning. Woo Do-hwan said, What do you want to resemble the most? Park Seo-joon is relaxed.I think it is cool to think about how to show it as it is. Ahn Sung-ki is more relaxed.He has been a friend of his 62 years since he made his debut, and he treats his younger juniors and staff like a friend. But he thinks about acting more deeply than anyone else.In particular, Woo Do-hwan recalled his first meeting with Ahn Sung-ki and said, I told Park Seo-joon and me, Do not say teacher because I feel distance, but say senior.Thanks to that, good performance came out.Woo Do-hwan, who recalled when he took the scene of threatening Ahn Sung-kis hair in the play, said, I was a little shaky, so my senior said, Do harder.I was able to make it more comfortable after that, he said.Woo Do-hwan said: Its scary because were about to open, when we do, we call the coach and say, Im scared.Then the director says, I am afraid, he said. The only person who is not afraid is Park Seo-joon.I have a brother who can trust and rely on him, he added.Meanwhile, Lion is set to open on July 31.pear hyo-ju

Woo Do-hwan reveals co-work back story with Park Seo-joon, Ahn Sung-ki

Woo Do-hwan, who starred in the movie "Lion" (director Kim Joo-hwan), gave an interview at Samcheong-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul on July 29 to express his feelings of starring with his senior Actors Park Seo-joon and Ahn Sung-ki.

The movie "Lion", which is about to be released on July 31, is a film about the story of martial arts champion Yonghu (Park Seo-joon) meeting the Kuma priest Ahn Sung-ki and confronting the powerful evil (), which has confused the world. Woo Do-hwan plays the role of "Black Bishop" Jisin in the play that spreads evil to the world.

On the co-work with Park Seo-joon, Woo Do-hwan said, "I have a face and I knew him well in the past when my agency was the same."

Woo Do-hwan, who said, "I think I have a lot of good luck for you," said, "I have met a lot of seniors who have many things to learn through the previous 'master' and this 'lion'. I thought I wanted to be like them. "" I thought it would be nice to grow up as an Actor like Park Seo-joon and Ahn Sung-ki. I saw the attitude of working in the field, analyzing the script, and it seemed that every one was learning. "

Woo Do-hwan said, "What do you want to resemble the most?" Park Seo-joon is relaxed. I think it is cool to think about how to show it as it is. "Ahn Sung-ki is more relaxed. He has been a friend of his 62 years since he made his debut, and he treats his younger juniors and staff like a friend. But he thinks about acting more deeply than anyone else.

In particular, Woo Do-hwan recalled his first meeting with Ahn Sung-ki and said, "I told Park Seo-joon and me, 'Do not say teacher because I feel distance, but say senior.'"

Thanks to that, good performance came out. Woo Do-hwan, who recalled when he took the scene of threatening Ahn Sung-ki's hair in the play, said, "I was a little shaky, so my senior said, 'Do harder.' I was able to make it more comfortable after that," he said.

Woo Do-hwan said: "It's scary because we're about to open, when we do, we call the coach and say, 'I'm scared.' Then the director says, "I am afraid," he said. "The only person who is not afraid is Park Seo-joon. I have a brother who can trust and rely on him," he added.

Meanwhile, "Lion" is set to open on July 31.

pear hyo-ju