'Lion' Ahn Sung-ki "trying to get close to Park Seo-joon and Woo Do-hwan"

Lion Ahn Sung-ki said he tried to get close to juniors who co-worked in the film.On the afternoon of the 24th, an interview with Actor Ahn Sung-ki, starring in the movie Lion, was held at Slow Park in Samcheong-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul.The Lion depicts the story of the martial arts champion Yonghu (Park Seo-joon) meeting with the Guma priest Anshinbu (Ahn Sung-ki) and confronting the powerful evil (), which has left the world in turmoil.Ahn Sung-ki took charge of the Kuma priest Anshin who chased evil in the play.He is a priest from the Vatican, a member of the Kuma priesthood Arma Lukis (the weapon of light), who is looking for a powerful black bishop of evil who hid in Korea.He is on a mission with all his strong beliefs and good will, and he is amazed at the presence of the dragon in front of him when the latest man who helped him leaves and is at risk alone.It is a character who feels that the wounds on the hands of the dragon are not unusual.Ahn Sung-ki returned to the screen two years after Human, Space, Time and Human with the film, and co-worked with juniors such as Park Seo-joon and Woo Do-hwan.Ahn Sung-ki, who made his debut with the movie Twilight Train in 1957, is the Korean national actor who celebrated his 62nd anniversary this year.He showed various performances ranging from intense charisma to perform the ritual of disassembling Kuma as a safe man who puts everything on his mission with strong beliefs and good will, to warm charm like Yonghus mentor and father.In the past, Ahn Sung-ki, who played as a bride in The Retirement Rock (1998), once again took on a bride character after 20 years.Ahn Sung-ki said, I personally enjoyed the movie, and I think the action of the last scene was taken nicely.I wanted to concentrate on the Kuma side rather than the action, and I wanted to say, Is not the Kuma strong? But there was a lot of fun in Park Seo-joons action and behavior.And I think that it was fun to say one word, one word, at a time when I was resting than I thought.It may be difficult if you are still nervous, but there are some parts that rest in the middle, so it seems to be well mixed. I finished an independent film last spring, and I shoot an independent film this fall, said Ahn Sung-ki, who wanted a big movie to communicate with the public.So it seems like the Kim Sang-joong incident also happens. (Laughing) I wanted to do a movie that would allow me to meet a little more people.Lion is such a film - its like a work that you can watch with great excitement, giving many people pleasure.When director Kim Joo-hwan wrote the character of the bride, I was grateful to think and make me from the beginning. Earlier, Ahn Sung-ki went on a guerrilla date with Park Seo-joon on KBS2 Entertainment Artist Interview and was asked, Is not Mr. Kim Sang-joong?I was thinking that I was a first grader in junior high school, but I was not feeling well either, Kim Sang-joong.I dont think Ill pick out the fun thing because I dont go to school, study, and watch TV often. I didnt know, but I was shocked, but it was fun.Ahn Sung-ki said that when he filmed Lion, he tried to stay close to his younger Park Seo-joon and Woo Do-hwan, and that the effort helped him when he filmed.I work with my juniors, so I run from my side and try to get close. Please feel a little awkward or difficult or I want to feel good about the meeting itself.I tried a lot to create that atmosphere, and I thought, Lets not commit anyone. I wanted to work with good chemistry from the beginning.It is important to postpone it on the set, but I think the atmosphere of the filming is very important. It helps the whole acting. Meanwhile, Lion will be released on the 31st.Lotte Entertainment Provides
Lion Ahn Sung-ki said he tried to get close to juniors who co-worked in the film.On the afternoon of the 24th, an interview with Actor Ahn Sung-ki, starring in the movie Lion, was held at Slow Park in Samcheong-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul.The Lion depicts the story of the martial arts champion Yonghu (Park Seo-joon) meeting with the Guma priest Anshinbu (Ahn Sung-ki) and confronting the powerful evil (), which has left the world in turmoil.Ahn Sung-ki took charge of the Kuma priest Anshin who chased evil in the play.He is a priest from the Vatican, a member of the Kuma priesthood Arma Lukis (the weapon of light), who is looking for a powerful black bishop of evil who hid in Korea.He is on a mission with all his strong beliefs and good will, and he is amazed at the presence of the dragon in front of him when the latest man who helped him leaves and is at risk alone.It is a character who feels that the wounds on the hands of the dragon are not unusual.Ahn Sung-ki returned to the screen two years after Human, Space, Time and Human with the film, and co-worked with juniors such as Park Seo-joon and Woo Do-hwan.Ahn Sung-ki, who made his debut with the movie Twilight Train in 1957, is the Korean national actor who celebrated his 62nd anniversary this year.He showed various performances ranging from intense charisma to perform the ritual of disassembling Kuma as a safe man who puts everything on his mission with strong beliefs and good will, to warm charm like Yonghus mentor and father.In the past, Ahn Sung-ki, who played as a bride in The Retirement Rock (1998), once again took on a bride character after 20 years.Ahn Sung-ki said, I personally enjoyed the movie, and I think the action of the last scene was taken nicely.I wanted to concentrate on the Kuma side rather than the action, and I wanted to say, Is not the Kuma strong? But there was a lot of fun in Park Seo-joons action and behavior.And I think that it was fun to say one word, one word, at a time when I was resting than I thought.It may be difficult if you are still nervous, but there are some parts that rest in the middle, so it seems to be well mixed. I finished an independent film last spring, and I shoot an independent film this fall, said Ahn Sung-ki, who wanted a big movie to communicate with the public.So it seems like the Kim Sang-joong incident also happens. (Laughing) I wanted to do a movie that would allow me to meet a little more people.Lion is such a film - its like a work that you can watch with great excitement, giving many people pleasure.When director Kim Joo-hwan wrote the character of the bride, I was grateful to think and make me from the beginning. Earlier, Ahn Sung-ki went on a guerrilla date with Park Seo-joon on KBS2 Entertainment Artist Interview and was asked, Is not Mr. Kim Sang-joong?I was thinking that I was a first grader in junior high school, but I was not feeling well either, Kim Sang-joong.I dont think Ill pick out the fun thing because I dont go to school, study, and watch TV often. I didnt know, but I was shocked, but it was fun.Ahn Sung-ki said that when he filmed Lion, he tried to stay close to his younger Park Seo-joon and Woo Do-hwan, and that the effort helped him when he filmed.I work with my juniors, so I run from my side and try to get close. Please feel a little awkward or difficult or I want to feel good about the meeting itself.I tried a lot to create that atmosphere, and I thought, Lets not commit anyone. I wanted to work with good chemistry from the beginning.It is important to postpone it on the set, but I think the atmosphere of the filming is very important. It helps the whole acting. Meanwhile, Lion will be released on the 31st.Lotte Entertainment Provides

'Lion' Ahn Sung-ki said he tried to get close to juniors who co-worked in the film.

On the afternoon of the 24th, an interview with Actor Ahn Sung-ki, starring in the movie "Lion", was held at Slow Park in Samcheong-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul.

"The Lion" depicts the story of the martial arts champion Yonghu (Park Seo-joon) meeting with the Guma priest Anshinbu (Ahn Sung-ki) and confronting the powerful evil (), which has left the world in turmoil.

Ahn Sung-ki took charge of the Kuma priest Anshin who chased evil in the play. He is a priest from the Vatican, a member of the Kuma priesthood Arma Lukis (the weapon of light), who is looking for a powerful black bishop of evil who hid in Korea. He is on a mission with all his strong beliefs and good will, and he is amazed at the presence of the dragon in front of him when the latest man who helped him leaves and is at risk alone. It is a character who feels that the wounds on the hands of the dragon are not unusual.

Ahn Sung-ki returned to the screen two years after "Human, Space, Time and Human" with the film, and co-worked with juniors such as Park Seo-joon and Woo Do-hwan.

Ahn Sung-ki, who made his debut with the movie "Twilight Train" in 1957, is the Korean national Actor who celebrated his 62nd anniversary this year. He showed various performances ranging from intense charisma to perform the ritual of disassembling Kuma as a safe man who puts everything on his mission with strong beliefs and good will, to warm charm like Yonghu's mentor and father. In the past, Ahn Sung-ki, who played as a bride in "The Retirement Rock" (1998), once again took on a bride character after 20 years.

Ahn Sung-ki said, "I personally enjoyed the movie, and I think the Action of the last scene was taken nicely. I wanted to concentrate on the Kuma side rather than the Action, and I wanted to say, 'Is not the Kuma strong?' But there was a lot of fun in Park Seo-joon's Action and behavior. And I think that it was fun to say one word, one word, at a time when I was resting than I thought. It may be difficult if you are still nervous, but there are some parts that rest in the middle, so it seems to be well mixed. "

"I finished an independent film last spring, and I shoot an independent film this fall," said Ahn Sung-ki, who wanted a big movie to communicate with the public. So it seems like the "Kim Sang-joong incident" also happens. (Laughing) I wanted to do a movie that would allow me to meet a little more people. "Lion" is such a film - it's like a work that you can watch with great excitement, giving many people pleasure. When director Kim Joo-hwan wrote the character of the bride, I was grateful to think and make me from the beginning. "

Earlier, Ahn Sung-ki went on a guerrilla date with Park Seo-joon on KBS2 'Entertainment Artist Interview' and was asked, "Is not Mr. Kim Sang-joong?" "I was thinking that I was a first grader in junior high school, but I was not feeling well either, Kim Sang-joong. I don’t think I’ll pick out the fun thing because I don’t go to school, study, and watch TV often. I didn’t know, but I was shocked, but it was fun.”

Ahn Sung-ki said that when he filmed "Lion", he tried to stay close to his younger Park Seo-joon and Woo Do-hwan, and that the effort helped him when he filmed.

"I work with my juniors, so I run from my side and try to get close. Please feel a little awkward or difficult or I want to feel good about the meeting itself. I tried a lot to create that atmosphere, and I thought, 'Let's not commit anyone.' I wanted to work with good chemistry from the beginning. It is important to postpone it on the set, but I think the atmosphere of the filming is very important. It helps the whole acting. "

Meanwhile, "Lion" will be released on the 31st.

Lotte Entertainment Provides