"Lion" Park Seo-joon "Rough and Wounded Black Seo-jun, Funny and Strong" Cinetown (Comprehensive)

Actor Park Seo-joon tells the story of the movie Lion.Park Seo-joon appeared as a guest on SBS Power FM Park Sun Youngs Cine Town broadcast on July 19th.On this day, Park asked Park Seo-joon to introduce Lion, which means Faith Lion, which is called Faith.I refuse to God because I have a wound when I was a child, but my fate has changed since my hand was hurt, and I accept my fate by meeting An Shin-bu (An Sung-ki).There are also funny scenes, intense scenes, he added.Park Seo-joon, who has been mainly responsible for the character of the bright character, said, Character in this film is somewhat rough and hurtful.It was different from the role I had played before.Park Seo-joon, who predicted intense action in Lion, said, I practiced a lot because the screen should come out well and I should not be hurt on the set.It was hard because there were a lot of intense scanes, he said.Park Sun-young asked about fashion in the film: The priesthood was tight; when a man wore a suit, his posture straightened and his mind changed, and so was the priesthood.I was frustrated with the action because my neck was blocked, he said.Park Seo-joon also talked about the Woo Do-hwan, who stars together.Woo Do-hwan made a special makeup, but he got dressed up when he sat up for about seven to eight hours, and he came and suffered much earlier than others, he said.Park Seo-joon, who made a special appearance as Choi Woo-siks best friend in the movie Psychicworm, said Choi Woo-sik in Lion. Park Seo-joon said, Maybe it happened.I didnt know how to do your work together, he said.  (Choi Woo-sik) has a lot of shares as a prince.Park So-hee
Actor Park Seo-joon tells the story of the movie Lion.Park Seo-joon appeared as a guest on SBS Power FM Park Sun Youngs Cine Town broadcast on July 19th.On this day, Park asked Park Seo-joon to introduce Lion, which means Faith Lion, which is called Faith.I refuse to God because I have a wound when I was a child, but my fate has changed since my hand was hurt, and I accept my fate by meeting An Shin-bu (An Sung-ki).There are also funny scenes, intense scenes, he added.Park Seo-joon, who has been mainly responsible for the character of the bright character, said, Character in this film is somewhat rough and hurtful.It was different from the role I had played before.Park Seo-joon, who predicted intense action in Lion, said, I practiced a lot because the screen should come out well and I should not be hurt on the set.It was hard because there were a lot of intense scanes, he said.Park Sun-young asked about fashion in the film: The priesthood was tight; when a man wore a suit, his posture straightened and his mind changed, and so was the priesthood.I was frustrated with the action because my neck was blocked, he said.Park Seo-joon also talked about the Woo Do-hwan, who stars together.Woo Do-hwan made a special makeup, but he got dressed up when he sat up for about seven to eight hours, and he came and suffered much earlier than others, he said.Park Seo-joon, who made a special appearance as Choi Woo-siks best friend in the movie Psychicworm, said Choi Woo-sik in Lion. Park Seo-joon said, Maybe it happened.I didnt know how to do your work together, he said.  (Choi Woo-sik) has a lot of shares as a prince.Park So-hee

Actor Park Seo-joon tells the story of the movie 'Lion'.

Park Seo-joon appeared as a guest on SBS Power FM 'Park Sun Young's Cine Town' broadcast on July 19th.

On this day, Park asked Park Seo-joon to introduce 'Lion', which means "Faith Lion, which is called Faith". "I refuse to God because I have a wound when I was a child, but my fate has changed since my hand was hurt, and I accept my fate by meeting An Shin-bu (An Sung-ki). "There are also funny scenes, intense scenes," he added.

Park Seo-joon, who has been mainly responsible for the character of the bright character, said, "Character in this film is somewhat rough and hurtful. It was different from the role I had played before."

Park Seo-joon, who predicted intense action in 'Lion', said, "I practiced a lot because the screen should come out well and I should not be hurt on the set. It was hard because there were a lot of intense scanes," he said.

Park Sun-young asked about fashion in the film: "The priesthood was tight; when a man wore a suit, his posture straightened and his mind changed, and so was the priesthood. "I was frustrated with the action because my neck was blocked," he said.

Park Seo-joon also talked about the Woo Do-hwan, who stars together. "Woo Do-hwan made a special makeup, but he got dressed up when he sat up for about seven to eight hours, and he came and suffered much earlier than others," he said.

Park Seo-joon, who made a special appearance as Choi Woo-sik's best friend in the movie "Psychicworm," said Choi Woo-sik in "Lion." Park Seo-joon said, "Maybe it happened. I didn't know how to do your work together," he said. " (Choi Woo-sik) has a lot of shares as a prince."

Park So-hee