"Lion" Ahn Sung-ki "Little friends, I'm shocked because I'm Kim Sang-joong."

Actor Ahn Sung-ki said he was shocked by the fact that he had no awareness of the teenager.I was in the program recently and happened to hear a teenager say Kim Sang-joong, said Ahn Sung-ki. I was most shocked in recent years, he said.So I thought I should tell you that I am a movie actor by working harder on the movie, he said, laughing, saying, I think the first start will be this lion.Lion is a film about a story of a martial arts champion, Yonghu (Park Seo-joon), meeting with the Old Master Anshinbu (Ahn Sung-ki) to confront the powerful evil that has confused the world.Park Seo-joon played the martial arts champion Yonghu facing evil, and Ahn Sung-ki returned to the screen as the Kumasase Anshinbu who chased evil.Also, Woo Do-hwan plays the black bishop Jisin who spread evil to the world.The Lion is scheduled to open on the 31st.

Actor Ahn Sung-ki said he was shocked by the fact that he had no awareness of the teenager.

“I was in the program recently and happened to hear a teenager say Kim Sang-joong,” said Ahn Sung-ki. “I was most shocked in recent years,” he said.

"So I thought I should tell you that I am a movie Actor by working harder on the movie," he said, laughing, saying, "I think the first start will be this lion."

Lion is a film about a story of a martial arts champion, Yonghu (Park Seo-joon), meeting with the Old Master Anshinbu (Ahn Sung-ki) to confront the powerful evil that has confused the world. Park Seo-joon played the martial arts champion Yonghu facing evil, and Ahn Sung-ki returned to the screen as the Kumasase Anshinbu who chased evil. Also, Woo Do-hwan plays the black bishop Jisin who spread evil to the world.

The Lion is scheduled to open on the 31st.