"Lion" director "Constantinee" side, Park Seo-joon, "Ryan Gosling of the East"

Lion director Kim Joo-hwan mentioned Park Seo-joon.Actors Park Seo-joon, Ahn Sung-ki, Woo Do-hwan and Kim Joo-hwan attended the premiere of the movie Lion at the entrance of Lotte Cinema Counter in Seoul on the afternoon of the 22nd.Park said, After Youth Police, I was worried about my next work. I was able to talk easily because I was special.Fortunately, I had been a fighter before, and I remember my body, and I tried to show it in a short time, although I can not help but feel sorry for it.I did my best, he said.The director said, The director of Constantinee watched the movie and the secretary watched the movie together, and the secretary said, It was like Ryan Gosling in the East.Meanwhile, The Lion is a film about the story of martial arts champion Yonghu (Park Seo-joon) meeting with the Kuma priest Anshinbu (Ahn Sung-ki) and confronting the powerful evil (), which has confused the world.

'Lion' director Kim Joo-hwan mentioned Park Seo-joon.

Actors Park Seo-joon, Ahn Sung-ki, Woo Do-hwan and Kim Joo-hwan attended the premiere of the movie "Lion" at the entrance of Lotte Cinema Counter in Seoul on the afternoon of the 22nd.

Park said, "After 'Youth Police', I was worried about my next work. I was able to talk easily because I was special. Fortunately, I had been a fighter before, and I remember my body, and I tried to show it in a short time, although I can not help but feel sorry for it. I did my best," he said.

The director said, "The director of 'Constantinee' watched the movie and the secretary watched the movie together, and the secretary said, 'It was like Ryan Gosling in the East.'"

Meanwhile, "The Lion" is a film about the story of martial arts champion Yonghu (Park Seo-joon) meeting with the Kuma priest Anshinbu (Ahn Sung-ki) and confronting the powerful evil (), which has confused the world.