"Lion" director Kim Joo-hwan "director" Constantinee ", praised it as high quality.

Lion director Kim Joo-hwan told the episode that he met with director Constantinee.At the entrance of Lotte Cinema Counter in Jayang-dong, Gwangjin-gu, Seoul, a media distribution preview of the movie Lion (director Kim Joo-hwan) was held. Actors Park Seo-joon, Ahn Sung-ki, Woo Do-hwan and Kim Joo-hwan attended the event.On this day, director Kim said, I met the director of the movie Constantinee, and he saw lion and said that he was choked more than he thought.The budget and the roundabout are not bigger than I thought, but you have seen good and praised me for picking up such a quality movie.I told him that if I take the next series, I would like to invite him to Korea. The directors female secretaries watched the movie together, but when they saw Park Seo-joon, he said that he was like Ryan Gosling in the Orient, and he was so cool and impressive.So Park said, I did not say it.Meanwhile, The Lion depicts the story of martial arts champion Yonghu (Park Seo-joon) meeting the Kuma priest Anshinbu (Anseonggi) to confront the powerful evil (), which has confused the world. It will be released on the 31st.

'Lion' director Kim Joo-hwan told the episode that he met with director Constantinee.

At the entrance of Lotte Cinema Counter in Jayang-dong, Gwangjin-gu, Seoul, a media distribution preview of the movie "Lion" (director Kim Joo-hwan) was held. Actors Park Seo-joon, Ahn Sung-ki, Woo Do-hwan and Kim Joo-hwan attended the event.

On this day, director Kim said, "I met the director of the movie 'Constantinee', and he saw 'lion' and said that he was choked more than he thought. The budget and the roundabout are not bigger than I thought, but you have seen good and praised me for picking up such a quality movie. I told him that if I take the next series, I would like to invite him to Korea. "

"The director's female secretaries watched the movie together, but when they saw Park Seo-joon, he said that he was like Ryan Gosling in the Orient, and he was so cool and impressive." So Park said, "I did not say it."

Meanwhile, "The Lion" depicts the story of martial arts champion "Yonghu" (Park Seo-joon) meeting the Kuma priest "Anshinbu" (Anseonggi) to confront the powerful evil (), which has confused the world. It will be released on the 31st.