'Actor Wat Suda' Park Seo-joon "Winter melodrama is attractive, if you are worried about starring"

Park Seo-joon expressed his interest in the winter melodrama.Actor Park Seo-joon, who is about to release the movie Lion (director Kim Joo-hwan) on Naver V LIVE What Suda broadcast on the 17th, rushed as a guest and talked various stories.Song Sae-byeok, who was the main character of the last Actor, left the question Do you want to do the next work? Without knowing that this performer is Park Seo-joon.Park Kyung-rim, who was asked, said, Park is good at all genres. Melody, roco, action, thriller all fit well. But I have never played a melody in movies.Park said, I greeted you in the work Beauty Inside, but I have never come out from the beginning to the end. I think that melo is also an attractive genre, so if there is a melodrama suitable for winter, I think I can think about it.I think the winter sensibility is good, she said.I do not have a single side yet, he said. What genre would you like if you did a work with Song Sae-byeok? I personally like Buddy Movie.So I think it would be nice to have a family drama that comes out a little brotherly. The Lion is a film about the story of martial arts champion Yonghu (Park Seo-joon) meeting with the Kuma priest Anshinbu (An Sung-ki) and confronting the powerful evil (), which has confused the world. It will be released on the 31st.

Park Seo-joon expressed his interest in the winter melodrama.

Actor Park Seo-joon, who is about to release the movie "Lion (director Kim Joo-hwan)" on Naver V LIVE "What Suda" broadcast on the 17th, rushed as a guest and talked various stories.

Song Sae-byeok, who was the main character of the last Actor, left the question "Do you want to do the next work?" Without knowing that this performer is Park Seo-joon.

Park Kyung-rim, who was asked, said, "Park is good at all genres. Melody, roco, action, thriller all fit well. But I have never played a melody in movies."

Park said, "I greeted you in the work 'Beauty Inside', but I have never come out from the beginning to the end." "I think that melo is also an attractive genre, so if there is a melodrama suitable for winter, I think I can think about it. "I think the winter sensibility is good," she said.

"I do not have a single side yet," he said. "What genre would you like if you did a work with Song Sae-byeok?" "I personally like Buddy Movie. So I think it would be nice to have a family drama that comes out a little brotherly. "

"The Lion" is a film about the story of martial arts champion Yonghu (Park Seo-joon) meeting with the Kuma priest Anshinbu (An Sung-ki) and confronting the powerful evil (), which has confused the world. It will be released on the 31st.