Director Kim Joo-hwan said, "I can not lock up Park Seo-joon, Persona with 'Youth Police Lion'."

Im a good-hearted partner rather than defining myself as Persona, said director Kim Joo-hwan, 38, about Actor Park Seo-joon (31), who worked with two consecutive works.Director Kim Joo-hwan, who directed the mystery action film The Lion (produced by Keith).He met with Samcheong-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul on the morning of the 31st and announced the intention and behind-the-scenes episode of Lion.In the summer of 2017, he was the weakest actor in a theater full of blockbuster LLC at home and abroad, but he was the director of Youth Police, which attracted a whopping 5.65 million viewers with a story and directing that delightfully captures the passion and passion of the youthful youth.After the Youth Police, the third directing film, Lion, is returning to the screen in two years and is receiving much attention.Director Kim Joo-hwan has started the Top Model, which is not easy to choose, this time, an occult action genre that depicts the story of a martial arts champion and a Kuma priest, who were not long-term youth comedy.The Lion, which is a combination of new exorcism material, bold genre variations, intense fantasy and action in Korean movies, is ranked as Koreas Constantine (05, director Francis Lawrence), followed by this summers theater, the tent pole market, Naratmalsami (director Cho Chul-hyun), and Exit (director Lee Sang-geun) as the second runner today (31st) Im meeting him.Above all, director Kim Joo-hwans lion attracts attention once again with Park Seo-joon, who has been breathing with youth police.Here, Actor Ahn Sung-ki and Blue Chip Udo Hwan are added, so it is expected to capture the summer theater with Koreas Ocult Blockbuster LLC, which has received much attention from the production stage.On this day, director Kim Joo-hwan expressed his gratitude to the actors who shared the top model of Lion.In particular, he praised Park Seo-joon, who has been breathing continuously as a lion following the Youth Police, as the smartest person I know and Actor.Kim Joo-han said, From Youth Police to Lion, it is Feelings that became harder with Park Seo-joon.In the Youth Police, I was a newcomer, and because of the nature of the genre, I talked to each other and wondered how to make a pleasant movie.It was not the age of youth police, but it became more mature and knew the role that suits me.Someone says hes still young towards Park Seo-joon, and the Park Seo-joon Ive been through is never a young person.Park Seo-joon reassembled the mental and different aspects from the Youth Police in Lion.Basically, the point of sincerity and smartness is the same, and if it is a very different point from the previous work, I think it is a difference without a river sky. I showed the difference in the line of emotion of Park Seo-joon looking at Ahn Sung-ki.I adjusted the moistness of my eyes and I really delicately Acted.At first, if you look at Lion, you will fall into the whole movie and you do not see it well, but if you look at it twice or three times, I would like to say concentrate on Park Seo-joon.Park Seo-joon can see that it was very fun and good even if you look at the character emotion line that Acted. Park Seo-joon has become a special actor and acquaintance to Kim Joo-hwan so that he can not be called Persona.I was drinking very often because I was close to the neighborhood where I lived with Park Seo-joon.I caught Park Seo-joons Mental when it was shaking and Park Seo-joon caught me when my Mental was shaking.In fact, my wife said that Park Seo-joon is very similar to me.It is misleading, but it is similar in that it is not an absolute appearance similarity, but an exchange of emotions and consensus are well suited. He said: I personally dont want to conclude Park Seo-joon as Persona, dont you think theres something that belongs to me?Park Seo-joon is a person who can not be attributed to anywhere. Park Seo-joon has a wide view and a wide range of communication.Im just one of those people who studies and explores movies and makes films with Park Seo-joon, too big to tie to the Persona inside me.Although this work was difficult for each other, I would like to join the new Top Model with Park Seo-joon in the future.It seems that the partnership between the director and Actor is the best time. The Lion is a film about a martial arts champion meeting a priest in Kuma and confronting a powerful evil () that has confused the world.Park Seo-joon, Ahn Sung-ki, Udohwan, etc., and director Kim Joo-hwan of Youth Police caught megaphones. It will be released today (31st).
Im a good-hearted partner rather than defining myself as Persona, said director Kim Joo-hwan, 38, about Actor Park Seo-joon (31), who worked with two consecutive works.Director Kim Joo-hwan, who directed the mystery action film The Lion (produced by Keith).He met with Samcheong-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul on the morning of the 31st and announced the intention and behind-the-scenes episode of Lion.In the summer of 2017, he was the weakest actor in a theater full of blockbuster LLC at home and abroad, but he was the director of Youth Police, which attracted a whopping 5.65 million viewers with a story and directing that delightfully captures the passion and passion of the youthful youth.After the Youth Police, the third directing film, Lion, is returning to the screen in two years and is receiving much attention.Director Kim Joo-hwan has started the Top Model, which is not easy to choose, this time, an occult action genre that depicts the story of a martial arts champion and a Kuma priest, who were not long-term youth comedy.The Lion, which is a combination of new exorcism material, bold genre variations, intense fantasy and action in Korean movies, is ranked as Koreas Constantine (05, director Francis Lawrence), followed by this summers theater, the tent pole market, Naratmalsami (director Cho Chul-hyun), and Exit (director Lee Sang-geun) as the second runner today (31st) Im meeting him.Above all, director Kim Joo-hwans lion attracts attention once again with Park Seo-joon, who has been breathing with youth police.Here, Actor Ahn Sung-ki and Blue Chip Udo Hwan are added, so it is expected to capture the summer theater with Koreas Ocult Blockbuster LLC, which has received much attention from the production stage.On this day, director Kim Joo-hwan expressed his gratitude to the actors who shared the top model of Lion.In particular, he praised Park Seo-joon, who has been breathing continuously as a lion following the Youth Police, as the smartest person I know and Actor.Kim Joo-han said, From Youth Police to Lion, it is Feelings that became harder with Park Seo-joon.In the Youth Police, I was a newcomer, and because of the nature of the genre, I talked to each other and wondered how to make a pleasant movie.It was not the age of youth police, but it became more mature and knew the role that suits me.Someone says hes still young towards Park Seo-joon, and the Park Seo-joon Ive been through is never a young person.Park Seo-joon reassembled the mental and different aspects from the Youth Police in Lion.Basically, the point of sincerity and smartness is the same, and if it is a very different point from the previous work, I think it is a difference without a river sky. I showed the difference in the line of emotion of Park Seo-joon looking at Ahn Sung-ki.I adjusted the moistness of my eyes and I really delicately Acted.At first, if you look at Lion, you will fall into the whole movie and you do not see it well, but if you look at it twice or three times, I would like to say concentrate on Park Seo-joon.Park Seo-joon can see that it was very fun and good even if you look at the character emotion line that Acted. Park Seo-joon has become a special actor and acquaintance to Kim Joo-hwan so that he can not be called Persona.I was drinking very often because I was close to the neighborhood where I lived with Park Seo-joon.I caught Park Seo-joons Mental when it was shaking and Park Seo-joon caught me when my Mental was shaking.In fact, my wife said that Park Seo-joon is very similar to me.It is misleading, but it is similar in that it is not an absolute appearance similarity, but an exchange of emotions and consensus are well suited. He said: I personally dont want to conclude Park Seo-joon as Persona, dont you think theres something that belongs to me?Park Seo-joon is a person who can not be attributed to anywhere. Park Seo-joon has a wide view and a wide range of communication.Im just one of those people who studies and explores movies and makes films with Park Seo-joon, too big to tie to the Persona inside me.Although this work was difficult for each other, I would like to join the new Top Model with Park Seo-joon in the future.It seems that the partnership between the director and Actor is the best time. The Lion is a film about a martial arts champion meeting a priest in Kuma and confronting a powerful evil () that has confused the world.Park Seo-joon, Ahn Sung-ki, Udohwan, etc., and director Kim Joo-hwan of Youth Police caught megaphones. It will be released today (31st).

"I'm a good-hearted partner rather than defining myself as Persona," said director Kim Joo-hwan, 38, about Actor Park Seo-joon (31), who worked with two consecutive works.

Director Kim Joo-hwan, who directed the mystery Action film "The Lion" (produced by Keith). He met with Samcheong-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul on the morning of the 31st and announced the intention and behind-the-scenes episode of "Lion".

In the summer of 2017, he was the weakest Actor in a theater full of Blockbuster LLC at home and abroad, but he was the director of 'Youth Police', which attracted a whopping 5.65 million viewers with a story and directing that delightfully captures the passion and passion of the youthful youth. After the 'Youth Police', the third directing film, 'Lion', is returning to the screen in two years and is receiving much attention.

Director Kim Joo-hwan has started the Top Model, which is not easy to choose, this time, an occult Action genre that depicts the story of a martial arts champion and a Kuma priest, who were not long-term youth comedy. The Lion, which is a combination of new exorcism material, bold genre variations, intense fantasy and Action in Korean movies, is ranked as Korea's "Constantine" (05, director Francis Lawrence), followed by this summer's theater, the tent pole market, "Naratmalsami" (director Cho Chul-hyun), and "Exit" (director Lee Sang-geun) as the second runner today (31st) I'm meeting him.

Above all, director Kim Joo-hwan's 'lion' attracts attention once again with Park Seo-joon, who has been breathing with 'youth police'. Here, 'Actor' Ahn Sung-ki and 'Blue Chip' Udo Hwan are added, so it is expected to capture the summer theater with Korea's Ocult Blockbuster LLC, which has received much attention from the production stage.

On this day, director Kim Joo-hwan expressed his gratitude to the Actors who shared the Top Model of 'Lion'. In particular, he praised Park Seo-joon, who has been breathing continuously as a "lion" following the "Youth Police", as "the smartest person I know and Actor." Kim Joo-han said, "From 'Youth Police' to 'Lion', it is Feelings that became harder with Park Seo-joon. In the 'Youth Police', I was a newcomer, and because of the nature of the genre, I talked to each other and wondered how to make a pleasant movie. It was not the age of 'youth police', but it became more mature and knew the role that suits me. Someone says he's still young towards Park Seo-joon, and the Park Seo-joon I've been through is never a young person. Park Seo-joon reassembled the Mental and different aspects from the 'Youth Police' in 'Lion'. Basically, the point of sincerity and smartness is the same, and if it is a very different point from the previous work, I think it is a difference without a river sky. "

"I showed the difference in the line of emotion of Park Seo-joon looking at Ahn Sung-ki. I adjusted the moistness of my eyes and I really delicately Acted. At first, if you look at 'Lion', you will fall into the whole movie and you do not see it well, but if you look at it twice or three times, I would like to say concentrate on Park Seo-joon. Park Seo-joon can see that it was very fun and good even if you look at the character emotion line that Acted. "

Park Seo-joon has become a special Actor and acquaintance to Kim Joo-hwan so that he can not be called Persona. "I was drinking very often because I was close to the neighborhood where I lived with Park Seo-joon. I caught Park Seo-joon's Mental when it was shaking and Park Seo-joon caught me when my Mental was shaking. In fact, my wife said that Park Seo-joon is very similar to me. It is misleading, but it is similar in that it is not an absolute appearance similarity, but an exchange of emotions and consensus are well suited. "

He said: "I Personally don't want to conclude Park Seo-joon as Persona, don't you think there's something that belongs to me? Park Seo-joon is a person who can not be attributed to anywhere. Park Seo-joon has a wide view and a wide range of communication. I'm just one of those people who studies and explores movies and makes films with Park Seo-joon, too big to tie to the Persona inside me. Although this work was difficult for each other, I would like to join the new Top Model with Park Seo-joon in the future. It seems that the partnership between the director and Actor is the best time. "

"The Lion" is a film about a martial arts champion meeting a priest in Kuma and confronting a powerful evil () that has confused the world. Park Seo-joon, Ahn Sung-ki, Udohwan, etc., and director Kim Joo-hwan of "Youth Police" caught megaphones. It will be released today (31st).