'Spring Night' Jung Hae-in tells Han Ji-min, 'Tell Man Spirit, Don't Drop Us.'

Jung Hae-in grabbed Han Ji-min.In the MBC drama Spring Night, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 10th, the figure of Yoo JiHo (Jeong Hae-in) who catches Lee Jung-in (Han Ji-min) was drawn.The day before, Yoo JiHo was drunk and asked Lee Jung-in, Will Jung-in throw us away?The next day, two people. Lee said, Not because of JiHo. Its me. Love is everything. But JiHos past is so simple.I still have not enough heart, he confessed. I need time to think, he said. Im sorry.Yoo JiHo stared at Lee Jung-in, who was about to leave, and said firmly, Lee Jung-in. Ill tell you exactly what Im thinking. Dont throw us away.On the other hand, Spring Night is broadcast every Wednesday and Thursday at 10 pm.Photo  MBC Broadcasting Screen

Jung Hae-in grabbed Han Ji-min.

In the MBC drama "Spring Night," which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 10th, the figure of Yoo JiHo (Jeong Hae-in) who catches Lee Jung-in (Han Ji-min) was drawn.

The day before, Yoo JiHo was drunk and asked Lee Jung-in, "Will Jung-in throw us away?"

The next day, two people. Lee said, "Not because of JiHo. It's me. Love is everything. But JiHo's past is so simple. "I still have not enough heart," he confessed. "I need time to think," he said. "I'm sorry."

Yoo JiHo stared at Lee Jung-in, who was about to leave, and said firmly, "Lee Jung-in. I'll tell you exactly what I'm thinking. Don't throw us away."

On the other hand, 'Spring Night' is broadcast every Wednesday and Thursday at 10 pm.

Photo MBC Broadcasting Screen