Jo Jung-suk wife spider "we recommend marriage"

Singer Spider, who appeared on Running Man, mentioned his marriage to Jo Jung-suk.Spider appeared as a guest on SBS Running Man which was broadcast on the 7th.When asked about the secret of his long-term activities, the spider replied, I feel it while performing these days. I have to sing until I die.Yoo Jae-seok congratulated Jo Jung-suk on his marriage and asked, How is your honeymoon? The spider said, I recommend marriage. I can share my troubles most comfortably and honestly.Spider and Jo Jung-suk married in October last year after five years of devotion.

Singer Spider, who appeared on Running Man', mentioned his marriage to Jo Jung-suk.

Spider appeared as a guest on SBS Running Man' which was broadcast on the 7th.

When asked about the secret of his long-term activities, the spider replied, "I feel it while performing these days. I have to sing until I die."

Yoo Jae-seok congratulated Jo Jung-suk on his marriage and asked, "How is your honeymoon?" The spider said, "I recommend marriage." "I can share my troubles most comfortably and honestly."

Spider and Jo Jung-suk married in October last year after five years of devotion.