EXO Xiumin, Baekhyun cheers during service 'excuse me if you want to'

Baekhyun posted a photo of the album on his 10th day with an article entitled Please listen to my first solo UNville!In this post, the group EXO member Xiumin who joined in May surprised the fans by commenting Wow...I want to see the stage soon.Meanwhile, Baekhyun released a total of six solo songs on the 10th, including the title song UN Village for his mini album City Lights.
Baekhyun posted a photo of the album on his 10th day with an article entitled Please listen to my first solo UNville!In this post, the group EXO member Xiumin who joined in May surprised the fans by commenting Wow...I want to see the stage soon.Meanwhile, Baekhyun released a total of six solo songs on the 10th, including the title song UN Village for his mini album City Lights.

Baekhyun posted a photo of the album on his 10th day with an article entitled "Please listen to my first solo 'UNville'!"

In this post, the group EXO member Xiumin who joined in May surprised the fans by commenting "Wow...I want to see the stage soon".

Meanwhile, Baekhyun released a total of six solo songs on the 10th, including the title song "UN Village" for his mini album "City Lights".