Baekhyun "debuts solo in seven years of debut, thrills and expects"

City Lights releasedEXO Baekhyun has revealed his feelings for releasing his first solo album, City Lights.At the showcase held at the SAC Art Hall in Seoul on October 10, Baekhyun said, I have shown various activities with EXO and EXO Chenbek City, and I feel burdened with my solo debut. I am so sorry that I have to work alone without a member to be willing to do it.Im excited and excited to be on my debut day (although Im nervous), and Chen confessed, Im also nervous.The mini-album featured six songs in total, including the title track United Nations Village (UN Village), Stay Up, Betcha, Ice Queen, Diamond (Diamond), and Psycho).Baekhyun said, I decided to name the album City Lights with the identity of EXO Baekhyun. I tried to put the color of the individual Baekhyun, not the group.Please look forward to your solo career.The title song is a romantic love song with a combination of groovy beat and string sound.Its about whispering love in a good place with a loving lover, said Baekhyun. This song felt good enough to capture me in 10 seconds.I wanted to contain my own emotions, so I modified it two or three times and recorded it. I want to show a genre that I have not shown well, he added. I want to see this in Baekhyun.Baekhyun also said, It was difficult to decide a title song. He said, I wanted to show a new look through a song with direct lyrics.I was careful about the quality of the album as much as I made my debut as a solo, he said. I tried to practice and practice.The title song title United Nations Village is the same name as United Nations Village, a luxury residential area in Hannam-dong.Baekhyun said, I wanted to take my beloved lover to the hill near the United Nations Village. He laughed, It is a title that causes wonder.Baekhyun will appear on KBS2 Music Bank on the 12th, Yoo Hee-yeols Sketchbook, MBC Show! Music Center on the 13th, and SBS popular song on the 14th.

'City Lights' released

EXO Baekhyun has revealed his feelings for releasing his first solo album, "City Lights."

At the showcase held at the SAC Art Hall in Seoul on October 10, Baekhyun said, "I have shown various activities with EXO and EXO Chenbek City, and I feel burdened with my solo debut." "I am so sorry that I have to work alone without a member to be willing to do it."

"I'm excited and excited to be on my debut day (although I'm nervous), and Chen confessed, "I'm also nervous."

The mini-album featured six songs in total, including the title track "United Nations Village" (UN Village), "Stay Up", "Betcha", "Ice Queen", "Diamond" (Diamond), and "Psycho).

Baekhyun said, "I decided to name the album 'City Lights' with the identity of EXO Baekhyun." I tried to put the color of the individual Baekhyun, not the group. Please look forward to your solo career."

The title song is a romantic love song with a combination of groovy beat and string sound.

"It's about whispering love in a good place with a loving lover," said Baekhyun. "This song felt good enough to capture me in 10 seconds. I wanted to contain my own emotions, so I modified it two or three times and recorded it. " "I want to show a genre that I have not shown well," he added. "I want to see this in Baekhyun."

Baekhyun also said, "It was difficult to decide a title song." He said, "I wanted to show a new look through a song with direct lyrics." "I was careful about the quality of the album as much as I made my debut as a solo," he said. "I tried to practice and practice."

The title song title 'United Nations Village' is the same name as 'United Nations Village', a luxury residential area in Hannam-dong. Baekhyun said, "I wanted to take my beloved lover to the hill near the United Nations Village." He laughed, "It is a title that causes wonder."

Baekhyun will appear on KBS2 'Music Bank' on the 12th, 'Yoo Hee-yeol's Sketchbook', MBC 'Show! Music Center' on the 13th, and SBS 'popular song' on the 14th.