"Na Hae-ryung," a new employee, said in a statement to Jung Eun-woo, Shin Se-kyung. "Dowon Daegun, Irim."

Jung Eun-woo reveals identity in Shin Se-kyungOn MBCs Na Hae-ryung broadcast on the 31st, Lee Rim (Jung Eun-woo) and Na Hae-ryung (Shin Se-kyung) were reunited with the Green Seodang.The meeting between the prince and the wife, not the plum and the reader, and then Irim revealed his identity as Dowon, Irim. Na Hae-ryung told himself, I wished I hadnt.Lee said, Yesterday, I had to hurry out because of the situation.Previously, Na Hae-ryung moved his lost mind to the pharmacy, and Lee left without saying anything.Mama, I am seeing Mama as a military officer, said Plum.

Jung Eun-woo reveals identity in Shin Se-kyung

On MBC's Na Hae-ryung broadcast on the 31st, Lee Rim (Jung Eun-woo) and Na Hae-ryung (Shin Se-kyung) were reunited with the Green Seodang.

The meeting between the prince and the wife, not the plum and the reader, and then Irim revealed his identity as “Dowon, Irim.” Na Hae-ryung told himself, “I wished I hadn’t.”

Lee said, "Yesterday, I had to hurry out because of the situation." Previously, Na Hae-ryung moved his lost mind to the pharmacy, and Lee left without saying anything.

Mama, I am seeing Mama as a military officer,” said Plum.