"Na Hae-ryung" Shin Se-kyung "I breathed with Jung Eun-woo, a face genius, and I put my external greed down."

Actor Shin Se-kyung expressed his heartfelt feelings about meeting face genius Jung Eun-woo as a partner.On the afternoon of the 17th, MBCs new tree drama Na Hae-ryung was presented at Sangam MBC in Mapo-gu, Seoul.Shin Se-kyung said, My close friend (Lim Soo-hyang) took the previous work together. I heard about my sister and I know it.I was comfortable because I put it down like that. I have a lot of externalities, so I am trying to put it together characterically, he said with a smile.The new employee, Na Hae-ryung, is the first problematic first lady () of Joseon and the full-length romance of Prince Irim, the anti-war mother Solo.The first broadcast on Thursday at 8:55 p.m.

Actor Shin Se-kyung expressed his heartfelt feelings about meeting 'face genius' Jung Eun-woo as a partner.

On the afternoon of the 17th, MBC's new tree drama Na Hae-ryung' was presented at Sangam MBC in Mapo-gu, Seoul.

Shin Se-kyung said, "My close friend (Lim Soo-hyang) took the previous work together." "I heard about my sister and I know it.

"I was comfortable because I put it down like that. I have a lot of externalities, so I am trying to put it together characterically," he said with a smile.

The new employee, Na Hae-ryung, is the first problematic first lady () of Joseon and the full-length romance of Prince Irim, the anti-war mother Solo.

The first broadcast on Thursday at 8:55 p.m.