Song Hye-kyo "I need Alone's time this year"

Song Hye-kyo confessed his feelings through an interview with Hong Kong Magazine, with Actor Song Joong-ki34) and Song Hye-kyo (37) couple having a divorce settlement.Hong Kong magazine Tatler (TATLER) released an interview with Song Hye-kyo in Monaco on the 18th.Tatler said: Korean superstar Song Hye-kyo has been frank about his fate and self-management, especially the frankness of Song Hye-kyo.I learned why everyone was fascinated by her. Song Hye-kyo first talked about the first time he had time in Monaco, his favorite jewels and so on.Destiny comes without me having to make a big effort, he said.I want to have my personal time this year, and now I need my own time, he said. And next year I will start a new project.There is no complete decision yet, but please watch, he added.On the other hand, the Seoul Family Court announced on the 22nd that it decided to establish a divorce settlement between the two sides by opening the date of divorce related to Song Joong-ki and Song Hye-kyo couple on the morning of 19th.The two men were the result of divorce settlement in about a month after Song Joong-ki filed for divorce settlement on June 27th.The Song Joong-ki, Song Hye-kyo couple married in October 2017.Since then, they have added shock to all of them with Song Joong-kis divorce settlement application and a one-year and eight-month break.

Song Hye-kyo confessed his feelings through an interview with Hong Kong Magazine, with Actor Song Joong-ki34) and Song Hye-kyo (37) couple having a divorce settlement.

Hong Kong magazine Tatler (TATLER) released an interview with Song Hye-kyo in Monaco on the 18th. Tatler said: "Korean superstar Song Hye-kyo has been frank about his fate and self-management, especially the frankness of Song Hye-kyo. I learned why everyone was fascinated by her. "

Song Hye-kyo first talked about the first time he had time in Monaco, his favorite jewels and so on. "Destiny comes without me having to make a big effort," he said.

"I want to have my personal time this year, and now I need my own time," he said. "And next year I will start a new project. There is no complete decision yet, but please watch," he added.

On the other hand, the Seoul Family Court announced on the 22nd that it decided to establish a divorce settlement between the two sides by opening the date of divorce related to Song Joong-ki and Song Hye-kyo couple on the morning of 19th. The two men were the result of divorce settlement in about a month after Song Joong-ki filed for divorce settlement on June 27th.

The Song Joong-ki, Song Hye-kyo couple married in October 2017. Since then, they have added shock to all of them with Song Joong-ki's divorce settlement application and a one-year and eight-month break.