Song Hye-kyo "I need Alone's time this year" heartbeat

Song Hye-kyo, who announced his divorce with Actor Song Joong-ki, interviewed Hong Kong magazine and revealed his feelings.On the 18th, Hong Kong Magazine Tatler released an interview with Song Hye-kyo in Monaco.The interview attracted attention with the interview after Song Hye-kyo applied for divorce settlement with Song Joong-ki.Song Hye-kyo said in the interview, I will have a personal time this year. I need to have my own time.Were planning to start a new project next year, but its not decided.Today (July 22, 2019), the divorce of Actor Song Hye-kyo was established at the Seoul Family Court, the Song Hye-kyo agency UAA announced on the 22nd, I will inform you that the mediation process has been completed by divorce without alimony and property division.Meanwhile, Song Joong-ki Song Hye-kyo met in 2016 as a drama Dawn of the Sun and developed into a lover, and married in November 2017.However, I could not fill my marriage for two years and walked my own way.

Song Hye-kyo, who announced his divorce with Actor Song Joong-ki, interviewed Hong Kong magazine and revealed his feelings.

On the 18th, Hong Kong Magazine Tatler released an interview with Song Hye-kyo in Monaco. The interview attracted attention with the interview after Song Hye-kyo applied for divorce settlement with Song Joong-ki.

Song Hye-kyo said in the interview, "I will have a personal time this year. I need to have my own time." “We’re planning to start a new project next year, but it’s not decided.”

“Today (July 22, 2019), the divorce of Actor Song Hye-kyo was established at the Seoul Family Court,” the Song Hye-kyo agency UAA announced on the 22nd, “I will inform you that the mediation process has been completed by divorce without alimony and property division.”

Meanwhile, Song Joong-ki Song Hye-kyo met in 2016 as a drama "Dawn of the Sun" and developed into a lover, and married in November 2017. However, I could not fill my marriage for two years and walked my own way.