Song Hye-kyo, a Hong Kong magazine confesses his heart and heart.."I will have a personal time this year."

Song Hye-kyo, who divorced Actor Song Joong-ki, revealed his heart through Hong Kong media.On the 18th, Hong Kong magazine Tatler released an interview conducted by Song Hye-kyo and Monaco, the first official interview that Song Hye-kyo revealed after applying for divorce mediation with Song Joong-ki.Song Hye-kyo said in an interview that his project is a project that comes to me, or a project that does not come, is not destined or destined to do so.And I knew that this was applied to my life, he said. It happened because the star led me, and the timing was right.Fate comes without a great effort and just happens. I will have a personal time this year, he said. I need time for me, he said. I have not decided yet, but I will start a new project next year.Meanwhile, the 12th detachment of the housework of the Seoul Family Court (Jang Jin-young, the chief judge) held a private meeting of the divorce mediation date between Song Hye-kyo and Song Joong-ki at 10 a.m. on the 22nd.Song Hye-kyos agency, UAA, also said, The two sides have been divorced without alimony or property division.Song Joong-ki and Song Hye-kyo, who became the couple of the century by wedding ceremony in October 2017, became a complete South Korean in one year and seven months of marriage.Photo = DB

Song Hye-kyo, who divorced Actor Song Joong-ki, revealed his heart through Hong Kong media.

On the 18th, Hong Kong magazine Tatler released an interview conducted by Song Hye-kyo and Monaco, the first official interview that Song Hye-kyo revealed after applying for divorce mediation with Song Joong-ki.

Song Hye-kyo said in an interview that his project is "a project that comes to me, or a project that does not come, is not destined or destined to do so. And I knew that this was applied to my life, "he said." It happened because the star led me, and the timing was right. Fate comes without a great effort and just happens. "

"I will have a personal time this year," he said. "I need time for me," he said. "I have not decided yet, but I will start a new project next year."

Meanwhile, the 12th detachment of the housework of the Seoul Family Court (Jang Jin-young, the chief judge) held a private meeting of the divorce mediation date between Song Hye-kyo and Song Joong-ki at 10 a.m. on the 22nd. Song Hye-kyo's agency, UAA, also said, "The two sides have been divorced without alimony or property division."

Song Joong-ki and Song Hye-kyo, who became "the couple of the century" by wedding ceremony in October 2017, became a complete South Korean in one year and seven months of marriage.

Photo = DB