Song Hye-kyo, "I'm going to have some personal time this year."

On the 18th, before the divorce settlement application was established, Hong Kongs magazine Tatler released the interview with Song Hye-kyo and Monaco.Tatler began his interview with Song Hye-kyo, introducing her as one of the most popular Korean actresses in Asia.When asked how he would decide which project to carry out when he was working, Song Hye-kyo said, It is only because it was planned or not planned to come to me or not. I learned that this is true that any project in my life is applied.Timing was right, he added. Destiny comes without much effort, and it just happens.Song Hye-kyo also said of future plans: Im going to have some personal time this year, I need my own time, Ill be relaxed.I think we will start a new project next year, but nothing has been decided yet, he added.On the other hand, Song Hye-kyo ended his marriage about a year and nine months after he married Song Joong-ki in the century according to the divorce settlement of the Seoul Family Court on the 22nd.On this day, Song Hye-kyos agency UAA Korea announced the establishment of divorce settlement and said, There was no separate data and property division.Song Hye-kyo has continued its activities by promoting advertisements in foreign countries and other countries; it has been reported that he is currently considering appearing in the film Anna.Hong Kong Magazine Tatler to comment on future plans

On the 18th, before the divorce settlement application was established, Hong Kong's magazine Tatler released the interview with Song Hye-kyo and Monaco.

Tatler began his interview with Song Hye-kyo, introducing her as "one of the most popular Korean actresses in Asia."

When asked how he would decide which project to carry out when he was working, Song Hye-kyo said, "It is only because it was planned or not planned to come to me or not." "I learned that this is true that any project in my life is applied."

"Timing was right," he added. "Destiny comes without much effort, and it just happens."

Song Hye-kyo also said of future plans: "I'm going to have some personal time this year, I need my own time, I'll be relaxed."

"I think we will start a new project next year, but nothing has been decided yet," he added.

On the other hand, Song Hye-kyo ended his marriage about a year and nine months after he married Song Joong-ki in the century according to the divorce settlement of the Seoul Family Court on the 22nd.

On this day, Song Hye-kyo's agency UAA Korea announced the establishment of divorce settlement and said, "There was no separate data and property division."

Song Hye-kyo has continued its activities by promoting advertisements in foreign countries and other countries; it has been reported that he is currently considering appearing in the film "Anna".

Hong Kong Magazine Tatler to comment on future plans