Song Hye-kyo, interview before divorce, "eyes" .. "This year I need time Alone."

While Actor Song Hye-kyo (37) and Song Joong-ki (34) have been divorced, Song Hye-kyo told plans and various stories in the future through interviews before the legal divorce was established.Song Hye-kyo, who was recently invited as a special guest to the imperial jewelery Tian Shi held in Shomega Monaco, a global jewelery brand, gave an exclusive interview with Hong Kong magazine Tatler in the local area and announced his invitation.In an interview released on the 18th, Tatler introduced Song Hye-kyos status and masterpieces in detail, saying, The superstar of Korea. Song Hye-kyo mentioned his interests and plans for this year along with his testimony attending meaningful Tian Shi.Song Hye-kyo, who attended the Tian Shi in Monaco, asked how Tatler decided to participate in what project, and Song Hye-kyo said, Whether the project is my way or not, it is just what it was going to be or it was not going to be.I realized that it was true for any project in my life. He said, Thats what the sky decided, and the timing was right.Fate does not have to struggle hard, but it just happens. When asked when I would like to write the displayed T-ara directly, I would like to be able to write T-ara on my birthday on November 22 if it is allowed.I think I became a princess when I wrote a T-ara. Song said, I will have a little personal time this year. I need time for myself.Aside from Events like this (Shome Monaco Tian Shi Event), I dont want to overdo it, she said of this years plan.Maybe next year we will start a new project, but it has not yet been decided.Song Hye-kyo is reportedly considering a new film starring Lee Joo-young, known as Anna.The 12th solo housekeeping (chief judge Jang Jin-young) of the Seoul Family Court held a private meeting of the divorce mediation date of the two at 10 a.m. on the 22nd to form a mediation.As a result, Song Joong-ki and Song Hye-kyo married in October 2017 and legally divorced in a year and nine months.In this process, the two sides concluded the mediation process by divorce without alimony and property division.Song Hye-kyos agency UAA also said, Today, the divorce of Actor Song Hye-kyo was established at the Seoul Family Court (22nd). I will inform you that the mediation process has been completed by divorce without alimony and property division.The two men overcome their personal pain and are professionally engaged in their main business.Song Joong-ki is filming his next film, Win Riho (directed by Cho Sung-hee), and Song Hye-kyo is attending Events in China, Monaco and other parts of World.=Hong Kong magazine Tatler unveils interview with Song Hye-kyo and Monaco

While Actor Song Hye-kyo (37) and Song Joong-ki (34) have been divorced, Song Hye-kyo told plans and various stories in the future through interviews before the legal divorce was established.

Song Hye-kyo, who was recently invited as a special guest to the imperial jewelery Tian Shi held in Shomega Monaco, a global jewelery brand, gave an exclusive interview with Hong Kong magazine Tatler in the local area and announced his invitation. In an interview released on the 18th, Tatler introduced Song Hye-kyo's status and masterpieces in detail, saying, "The superstar of Korea." Song Hye-kyo mentioned his interests and plans for this year along with his testimony attending meaningful Tian Shi.

Song Hye-kyo, who attended the Tian Shi in Monaco, asked how Tatler decided to participate in what project, and Song Hye-kyo said, "Whether the project is my way or not, it is just what it was going to be or it was not going to be. I realized that it was true for any project in my life. "He said," That's what the sky decided, and the timing was right. Fate does not have to struggle hard, but it just happens. "

When asked when I would like to write the displayed T-ara directly, I would like to be able to write T-ara on my birthday on November 22 if it is allowed. I think I became a princess when I wrote a T-ara. "

Song said, "I will have a little personal time this year. I need time for myself. Aside from Events like this (Shome Monaco Tian Shi Event), I don't want to overdo it," she said of this year's plan. "Maybe next year we will start a new project, but it has not yet been decided."

Song Hye-kyo is reportedly considering a new film starring Lee Joo-young, known as 'Anna'.

The 12th solo housekeeping (chief judge Jang Jin-young) of the Seoul Family Court held a private meeting of the divorce mediation date of the two at 10 a.m. on the 22nd to form a mediation. As a result, Song Joong-ki and Song Hye-kyo married in October 2017 and legally divorced in a year and nine months. In this process, the two sides concluded the mediation process by divorce without alimony and property division.

Song Hye-kyo's agency UAA also said, "Today, the divorce of Actor Song Hye-kyo was established at the Seoul Family Court (22nd)." "I will inform you that the mediation process has been completed by divorce without alimony and property division."

The two men overcome their personal pain and are professionally engaged in their main business. Song Joong-ki is filming his next film, "Win Riho" (directed by Cho Sung-hee), and Song Hye-kyo is attending Events in China, Monaco and other parts of World.

=

Hong Kong magazine 'Tatler' unveils interview with Song Hye-kyo and Monaco