What Song Hye-kyo said in Hong Kong magazine interview after divorce report

Im going to spend time this year just for me, Actor Song Hye-kyo said in an interview after filing for divorce settlement with Song Joong-ki.On the 18th, Hong Kong magazine Tatler published an exclusive interview titled Song Hye-Kyo On Fame And Fate.The interview was reported to have been made after Song Hye-kyo attended a jewelry event in Monaco on November 11.In this interview, Song Hye-kyo said, I want to have a personal break this year, and I need time for myself.I want to get out of these things (attend to events) and rest. He added, I think well start a new project next year, but its not quite decided yet.When asked how they decided to work on a project, they answered that it was depended on the right way.The project that comes to me and the project that does not come to me is the fate that It is to come to me or not to come to me. All of my life is.Its happened because the stars had set me up and the timing was right. Fate simply happens without much effort.Meanwhile, Song Hye-kyo became South and South after a year and nine months of marriage to her husband and actor Song Joong-ki.The Seoul Family Court has established a divorce settlement that the couple applied for on the 26th of last month. According to Song Hye-kyos agency, the two sides agreed to divorce without alimony and property division.What Song Hye-kyo said in Hong Kong magazine interview after divorce report

“I’m going to spend time this year just for me,” Actor Song Hye-kyo said in an interview after filing for divorce settlement wIth Song Joong-ki.

On the 18th, Hong Kong magazine Tatler published an exclusive interview tItled Song Hye-kyo On Fame And Fate. The interview was reported to have been made after Song Hye-kyo attended a jewelry Event in Monaco on November 11.

In this interview, Song Hye-kyo said, "I want to have a personal break this year, and I need time for myself. “I want to get out of these things (attend to Events) and rest.” He added, “I think we’ll start a new project next year, but It’s not quIte decided yet.”

When asked how they decided to work on a project, they answered that It was 'depended on the right way'. "The project that comes to me and the project that does not come to me is the fate that It is to come to me or not to come to me." "All of my life is. Its happened because the stars had set me up and the timing was right. Fate simply happens wIthout much effort.”

Meanwhile, Song Hye-kyo became South and South after a year and nine months of marriage to her husband and Actor Song Joong-ki. The Seoul Family Court has established a divorce settlement that the couple applied for on the 26th of last month. According to Song Hye-kyo's agency, the two sides agreed to divorce wIthout alimony and property division.

What Song Hye-kyo said in Hong Kong magazine interview after divorce report