Song Hye-kyo, First Heartfelt Confessions After Divorce "Essence of Alone Only Time"

Actor Song Hye-kyo interviewed Hong Kong media to discuss his feelings after the divorce.On the 18th, Hong Kong media Tatler released the interview with Song Hye-kyo and Monaco.The interview was conducted after Song Hye-kyo and Song Joong-ki filed for divorce settlement.In an open interview, Song Hye-kyo said of his work and fate, Whether its my will or not, its just not my destiny, or my destiny.I knew this was true in my life, he said. The star led me, and the timing was right.Fate comes without much effort and just happens. When asked about this years plan, he said, I will have a personal time this year, I need only Alones time. Aside from these events, I will not overdo it.I think I will start a new job next year. I have not decided for sure. Song Hye-kyo legally became South after a year and nine months of marriage to Actor Song Joong-ki.Jang Jin-young, the head judge of the Seoul Family Court, said that the divorce mediation between the two sides was established on the date of the divorce mediation of the two people held privately on the morning of the 22nd.Song Hye-kyos agency said in an official position, Song Hye-kyos divorce was established at the Seoul Family Court on this day.The mediation process was completed by divorceing each other without alimony and property division.

Actor Song Hye-kyo interviewed Hong Kong media to discuss his feelings after the divorce.

On the 18th, Hong Kong media Tatler released the interview with Song Hye-kyo and Monaco. The interview was conducted after Song Hye-kyo and Song Joong-ki filed for divorce settlement.

In an open interview, Song Hye-kyo said of his work and fate, "Whether it's my will or not, it's just not my destiny, or my destiny. I knew this was true in my life, "he said." The star led me, and the timing was right. Fate comes without much effort and just happens. "

When asked about this year's plan, he said, "I will have a personal time this year, I need only Alone's time." "Aside from these events, I will not overdo it. I think I will start a new job next year. I have not decided for sure. "

Song Hye-kyo legally became South after a year and nine months of marriage to Actor Song Joong-ki. Jang Jin-young, the head judge of the Seoul Family Court, said that the divorce mediation between the two sides was established on the date of the divorce mediation of the two people held privately on the morning of the 22nd.

Song Hye-kyo's agency said in an official position, "Song Hye-kyo's divorce was established at the Seoul Family Court on this day. The mediation process was completed by divorceing each other without alimony and property division. "