"Lion" Park Seo-joon "was greedy for villains but gave up on Woo Do-hwan reporting"

Actor Park Seo-joon revealed his Feelingss of seeing Woo Do-hwan.Park Seo-joon, who plays Yonghu, who is reborn as a gods lion in the movie Lion, met at a cafe in Samcheong-dong, Seoul on the afternoon of the 24th.Park Seo-joon said that it was hard to be attacked by demons as much as the action scene. I thought lightly at first.But it was so hard, I had to keep pushing, I had to perform co-work, and most of all, I had to fill my imagination. I was pressed by scissors from the third year of high school.I still feel the scissors sometimes when Im sober. I never saw myself in third person, but I know what Feelings are.I played it while thinking about those FeelingsWas there no desire for the black bishop Jishin station played by Woo Do-hwan?Park Seo-joon said, I always thought about the villain, but when I saw Mr. Dohwans face and acting, I did not think that kind of Feelings would come out in my face.Dohwan is so sharp and sexy. He thought he had met his employer and gave up immediately. The Lion is a story about a martial arts champion, Yonghu (Park Seo-joon), who meets the priest An Shin-bu (An Sung-ki) and confronts the powerful evil that has confused the world.

Actor Park Seo-joon revealed his Feelingss of seeing Woo Do-hwan.

Park Seo-joon, who plays Yonghu, who is reborn as a god's lion in the movie Lion, met at a cafe in Samcheong-dong, Seoul on the afternoon of the 24th.

Park Seo-joon said that it was hard to be attacked by demons as much as the action scene. "I thought lightly at first. But it was so hard, I had to keep pushing, I had to perform co-work, and most of all, I had to fill my imagination. "I was pressed by scissors from the third year of high school. I still feel the scissors sometimes when I’m sober. I never saw myself in third person, but I know what Feelings are. I played it while thinking about those Feelings

Was there no desire for the black bishop Jishin station played by Woo Do-hwan? Park Seo-joon said, "I always thought about the villain, but when I saw Mr. Dohwan's face and acting, I did not think that kind of Feelings would come out in my face." Dohwan is so sharp and sexy. He thought he had met his employer and gave up immediately. "

The Lion is a story about a martial arts champion, Yonghu (Park Seo-joon), who meets the priest An Shin-bu (An Sung-ki) and confronts the powerful evil that has confused the world.