'Music Camp' Ahn Sung-ki "' Lion', Park Seo-joon's great Action + new type of movie"

Actor Ahn Sung-ki, who appeared in the movie Lion as a guest, appeared on MBC Radio FM4U (Seoul and Gyeonggi 91.MHz) Bae Cheol-soos Music Camp which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 31st.On the day of the broadcast, Ahn Sung-ki said, I can not watch a scary movie because I have a long afterimage.The Lion is scary, but its a new type of movie. Theres Park Seo-joons great Action. Hes the current martial arts world champion, he laughed.Park Seo-joon and I are like Buddy Movies to fight evil spirits, and there are a lot of interesting parts, so I did a lion. I would not have wanted to be scared.Meanwhile, the movie The Lion, starring Ahn Sung-ki, was released on the same day as a story about the martial arts champion Yonghu (Park Seo-joon) meeting with the Kuma priest An Shinbu (Ahn Sung-ki) and confronting the powerful evil (), which confused the world.

Actor Ahn Sung-ki, who appeared in the movie "Lion" as a guest, appeared on MBC Radio FM4U (Seoul and Gyeonggi 91.MHz) "Bae Cheol-soo's Music Camp" which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 31st.

On the day of the broadcast, Ahn Sung-ki said, "I can not watch a scary movie because I have a long afterimage.

"The Lion is scary, but it's a new type of movie. There's Park Seo-joon's great Action. He's the current martial arts world champion," he laughed.

"Park Seo-joon and I are like Buddy Movies to fight evil spirits, and there are a lot of interesting parts, so I did a lion. I would not have wanted to be scared."

Meanwhile, the movie "The Lion," starring Ahn Sung-ki, was released on the same day as a story about the martial arts champion Yonghu (Park Seo-joon) meeting with the Kuma priest An Shinbu (Ahn Sung-ki) and confronting the powerful evil (), which confused the world.