Ahn Sung-ki "want to communicate with young people...I'm trying to get to them first."

Actor Ahn Sung-ki, 67, said he wants to communicate with young people and try to get closer first.Ahn Sung-ki, who played the priest Anshinbu, a Kuma priest who chases evil in the mystery action film The Lion (directed by Kim Joo-hwan, produced by Keith).He met with Samcheong-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul on the afternoon of the 24th and reported the behind-the-scenes episode and recent news about lion.Lion was the second meeting of Park Seo-joon, who emerged as a biggest with director Kim Joo-hwan of Youth Police who had a total of 5.65 million viewers in the summer of 2017, and Actor Ahn Sung-ki and Blue Chip Woo Do-hwan. The occult blockbuster of.In Korean movies, new exorcism materials, bold genre attempts, intense fantasy and actionThe mixed lion became Koreas Constantine (05, directed by Francis Lawrence) and became the second runner to become the spotlight after the tentpole market, this summers theater, Naratmalsami (directed by Cho Chul-hyun).In particular, the veteran National Actor Ahn Sung-ki, who celebrated his 62nd anniversary this year, is attracting attention by showing a comeback and national treasure performance on the screen with Lion in three years after Shooting (16, directed by Lee Woo-chul).He made a stable balance in the lion by conveying the warm humanity and laughter like his father, as well as the extraordinary charisma of the Anshin who carries out the Kuma ritual with strong beliefs and will, as well as the mentor of Park Seo-joon, a martial arts player who faced evil.Above all, Ahn Sung-ki, who raised the reality by studying Latin a month or two before shooting to express the Kuma priest dispatched from the Vatican, once again proved the dignity of the National Actor.On this day, Ahn Sung-ki laughed at the premiere of the Lion media, revealing the KBS2 entertainment artist relay guerrilla dating episode.Ahn Sung-ki, who was shocked by the misunderstanding of Kim Sang-joong from middle school students during the interview.I met a junior high school student in front of Hongdae, and I feel like Kim Sang-joong is not feeling well as Kim Sang-joong.I thought it was good that these children could not watch TV often while attending school and so I could not know well.In fact, the horse was shocked, but I wanted to express it with fun. It was a fun shock. Ahn Sung-ki said: Ive always thought I wanted to communicate with young people, I dont have many seniors on top of me.I always try to get close to my juniors and work a lot, and I think that I want to be together with a good co-work without difficulty or difficulty.I tried to make the meeting feel good at the scene, and my mind was not so stiff but soft, so my juniors liked it and were comfortable.Of course, both Park Seo-joon and Woo Do-hwan would have been burdened, and as soon as they saw it, they tried to make it easier, saying, Call me senior, not teacher.I think that atmosphere has been reflected in the movie. If the co-work is not right or close in the movie, the awkward part is revealed, I tried not to make such a press.It is important to postpone, but I think the atmosphere of the filming is very important. I thought it was very helpful to postpone. The Lion is a film about a martial arts champion meeting a priest in Kuma and confronting a powerful evil () that has confused the world.Park Seo-joon, Ahn Sung-ki, Woo Do-hwan, etc., and director Kim Joo-hwan of Youth Police caught megaphone.

Actor Ahn Sung-ki, 67, said he wants to "communicate with young people and try to get closer first."

Ahn Sung-ki, who played the priest Anshinbu, a Kuma priest who chases evil in the mystery Action film "The Lion" (directed by Kim Joo-hwan, produced by Keith). He met with Samcheong-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul on the afternoon of the 24th and reported the behind-the-scenes episode and recent news about 'lion'.

'Lion' was the second meeting of Park Seo-joon, who emerged as a 'biggest' with director Kim Joo-hwan of 'Youth Police' who had a total of 5.65 million viewers in the summer of 2017, and 'Actor' Ahn Sung-ki and 'Blue Chip' Woo Do-hwan. The occult blockbuster of. In Korean movies, new exorcism materials, bold genre attempts, intense fantasy and Action

The mixed "lion" became Korea's "Constantine" (05, directed by Francis Lawrence) and became the second runner to become the spotlight after the tentpole market, this summer's theater, "Naratmalsami" (directed by Cho Chul-hyun).

In particular, the veteran 'National Actor' Ahn Sung-ki, who celebrated his 62nd anniversary this year, is attracting attention by showing a comeback and national treasure performance on the screen with 'Lion' in three years after 'Shooting' (16, directed by Lee Woo-chul). He made a stable balance in the "lion" by conveying the warm humanity and laughter like his father, as well as the extraordinary charisma of the Anshin who carries out the Kuma ritual with strong beliefs and will, as well as the mentor of Park Seo-joon, a martial arts player who faced evil. Above all, Ahn Sung-ki, who raised the reality by studying Latin a month or two before shooting to express the Kuma priest dispatched from the Vatican, once again proved the dignity of the "National Actor".

On this day, Ahn Sung-ki laughed at the premiere of the 'Lion' media, revealing the KBS2 'entertainment artist relay' guerrilla dating episode. Ahn Sung-ki, who was shocked by the misunderstanding of Kim Sang-joong' from middle school students during the interview. "I met a junior high school student in front of Hongdae, and I feel like Kim Sang-joong is not feeling well as Kim Sang-joong. I thought it was good that these children could not watch TV often while attending school and so I could not know well. In fact, the horse was shocked, but I wanted to express it with fun. It was a fun shock. "

Ahn Sung-ki said: "I've always thought I wanted to communicate with young people, I don't have many seniors on top of me. I always try to get close to my juniors and work a lot, and I think that I want to be together with a good co-work without difficulty or difficulty. I tried to make the meeting feel good at the scene, and my mind was not so stiff but soft, so my juniors liked it and were comfortable. Of course, both Park Seo-joon and Woo Do-hwan would have been burdened, and as soon as they saw it, they tried to make it easier, saying, 'Call me senior, not teacher.' I think that atmosphere has been reflected in the movie. "

"If the co-work is not right or close in the movie, the awkward part is revealed, I tried not to make such a press. It is important to postpone, but I think the atmosphere of the filming is very important. I thought it was very helpful to postpone. "

"The Lion" is a film about a martial arts champion meeting a priest in Kuma and confronting a powerful evil () that has confused the world. Park Seo-joon, Ahn Sung-ki, Woo Do-hwan, etc., and director Kim Joo-hwan of 'Youth Police' caught megaphone.