"Aladdin's Ginny Dance" "Elf Princess Rane" Shin Se-kyung X Cha Jung Eun-woo, "New Entrepreneur Koo Na Hae-ryung" PR fairy

Shin Se-kyung and Jung Eun-woo, the Noon Hope Song, have stepped up as promotional fairy for the new cadet, giving generous information from ratings pledges to restaurants.MBC FMUs Noon Hope Song Kim Shin-Young (hereinafter referred to as Elf Princess Rane) aired on the 17th featured actors Shin Se-kyung and group Astro member Jung Eun-woo as guests.They were the main characters of the MBC drama Na Hae-ryungOn the day of the Noon Hope Song, DJ Kim Shin-Young welcomed Shin Se-kyung and Jung Eun-woo.Shin Se-kyung was the first radio star to appear on the radio since 2016. Jung Eun-woo also said, This is the first noon song.MBCs 10th floor is also the first.Kim Shin-Young said, The MBC is doing a lot of work. They say its a life-or-death thing.I would like to enjoy such a rich movie, he said, actively promoting the new employee, Na Hae-ryungNa Hae-ryung is the first problematic woman (Shin Se-kyung) of Joseon and the Phil-filled romance annals of Prince Lee Rim (Jung Eun-woo), the anti-war mother Solo.It will be the first broadcast following Spring Night.Shin Se-kyung wrote, Na Hae-ryung is not a female character who lives in the Joseon Dynasty. When he is the right age, he should marry.He is a twenty-six-year-old who is treated as an old maid in the play, and he is struggling because he does not want to marry, and he is a dream-seeking character. When Kim Shin-Young said, Is not the movie Aladdin Jasmine? Shin Se-kyung smiled, I think so. I really like Aladdin.I was the character of Prince Mother Solo in the play, said Jung Eun-woo, and I was trapped in a palace because of the secret of my birth, and it changes when I meet the old Na Hae-ryungShin Se-kyung said, I thought Jung Eun-woo was qualified for the character.I thought that the setting in the play should be younger than me, and that it is necessary to take charge of the youth drama. Shin Se-kyung said, Every time I play a drama, it is a burden and a burden.Kim Shin-Young suggested that it would be good for people to know if they were playing a finger heart or watching the drama, and Shin Se-kyung and Jung Eun-woo looked cautious, saying, I will try hard.Shin Se-kyung and Jung Eun-woo shared a restaurant, too: Shin Se-kyung said, I want to eat something delicious every meal.I also ate Baeksuk yesterday, said Jung Eun-woo, who said, I like Baeksuk these days.It was a restaurant that Shin Se-kyung told me about.One listener suggested, Why do not you wear Aladdin Ginny dance in hanbok as a ratings pledge?I actually tried to follow the Aladdin Ginny dance, but it was too difficult, Shin Se-kyung said.Nevertheless, Kim Shin-Young persuaded him to say, If you are in the first place, I will try to dance Aladdin Ginny in Hanbok.Finally, Kim Shin-Young said, I like youth dramas, and I like the Sun, but this time I raised my expectations by saying, Na Hae-ryung, a new employee.
Shin Se-kyung and Jung Eun-woo, the Noon Hope Song, have stepped up as promotional fairy for the new cadet, giving generous information from ratings pledges to restaurants.MBC FMUs Noon Hope Song Kim Shin-Young (hereinafter referred to as Elf Princess Rane) aired on the 17th featured actors Shin Se-kyung and group Astro member Jung Eun-woo as guests.They were the main characters of the MBC drama Na Hae-ryungOn the day of the Noon Hope Song, DJ Kim Shin-Young welcomed Shin Se-kyung and Jung Eun-woo.Shin Se-kyung was the first radio star to appear on the radio since 2016. Jung Eun-woo also said, This is the first noon song.MBCs 10th floor is also the first.Kim Shin-Young said, The MBC is doing a lot of work. They say its a life-or-death thing.I would like to enjoy such a rich movie, he said, actively promoting the new employee, Na Hae-ryungNa Hae-ryung is the first problematic woman (Shin Se-kyung) of Joseon and the Phil-filled romance annals of Prince Lee Rim (Jung Eun-woo), the anti-war mother Solo.It will be the first broadcast following Spring Night.Shin Se-kyung wrote, Na Hae-ryung is not a female character who lives in the Joseon Dynasty. When he is the right age, he should marry.He is a twenty-six-year-old who is treated as an old maid in the play, and he is struggling because he does not want to marry, and he is a dream-seeking character. When Kim Shin-Young said, Is not the movie Aladdin Jasmine? Shin Se-kyung smiled, I think so. I really like Aladdin.I was the character of Prince Mother Solo in the play, said Jung Eun-woo, and I was trapped in a palace because of the secret of my birth, and it changes when I meet the old Na Hae-ryungShin Se-kyung said, I thought Jung Eun-woo was qualified for the character.I thought that the setting in the play should be younger than me, and that it is necessary to take charge of the youth drama. Shin Se-kyung said, Every time I play a drama, it is a burden and a burden.Kim Shin-Young suggested that it would be good for people to know if they were playing a finger heart or watching the drama, and Shin Se-kyung and Jung Eun-woo looked cautious, saying, I will try hard.Shin Se-kyung and Jung Eun-woo shared a restaurant, too: Shin Se-kyung said, I want to eat something delicious every meal.I also ate Baeksuk yesterday, said Jung Eun-woo, who said, I like Baeksuk these days.It was a restaurant that Shin Se-kyung told me about.One listener suggested, Why do not you wear Aladdin Ginny dance in hanbok as a ratings pledge?I actually tried to follow the Aladdin Ginny dance, but it was too difficult, Shin Se-kyung said.Nevertheless, Kim Shin-Young persuaded him to say, If you are in the first place, I will try to dance Aladdin Ginny in Hanbok.Finally, Kim Shin-Young said, I like youth dramas, and I like the Sun, but this time I raised my expectations by saying, Na Hae-ryung, a new employee.

Shin Se-kyung and Jung Eun-woo, the Noon Hope Song, have stepped up as promotional fairy for the new cadet, giving generous information from ratings pledges to restaurants.

MBC FMU's Noon Hope Song Kim Shin-Young (hereinafter referred to as Elf Princess Rane) aired on the 17th featured actors Shin Se-kyung and group Astro member Jung Eun-woo as guests. They were the main characters of the MBC drama Na Hae-ryung

On the day of the Noon Hope Song, DJ Kim Shin-Young welcomed Shin Se-kyung and Jung Eun-woo. Shin Se-kyung was the first radio star to appear on the radio since 2016. Jung Eun-woo also said, “This is the first noon song. MBC’s 10th floor is also the first.”

Kim Shin-Young said, “The MBC is doing a lot of work. They say it’s a life-or-death thing. I would like to enjoy such a rich movie, "he said, actively promoting the new employee, Na Hae-ryung

Na Hae-ryung is the first problematic woman (Shin Se-kyung) of Joseon and the Phil-filled romance annals of Prince Lee Rim (Jung Eun-woo), the anti-war mother Solo. It will be the first broadcast following Spring Night.

Shin Se-kyung wrote, “Na Hae-ryung is not a female character who lives in the Joseon Dynasty. When he is the right age, he should marry. He is a twenty-six-year-old who is treated as an old maid in the play, and he is struggling because he does not want to marry, and he is a dream-seeking character. " When Kim Shin-Young said, "Is not the movie 'Aladdin' Jasmine?" Shin Se-kyung smiled, "I think so. I really like 'Aladdin'."

“I was the character of Prince Mother Solo in the play,” said Jung Eun-woo, “and I was trapped in a palace because of the secret of my birth, and it changes when I meet the old Na Hae-ryungShin Se-kyung said, "I thought Jung Eun-woo was qualified for the character. I thought that the setting in the play should be younger than me, and that it is necessary to take charge of the youth drama. "

Shin Se-kyung said, "Every time I play a drama, it is a burden and a burden." Kim Shin-Young suggested that it would be good for people to know if they were playing a finger heart or watching the drama, and Shin Se-kyung and Jung Eun-woo looked cautious, saying, "I will try hard."

Shin Se-kyung and Jung Eun-woo shared a restaurant, too: Shin Se-kyung said, “I want to eat something delicious every meal. “I also ate Baeksuk yesterday,” said Jung Eun-woo, who said, “I like Baeksuk these days. It was a restaurant that Shin Se-kyung told me about.”

One listener suggested, "Why do not you wear 'Aladdin' Ginny dance in hanbok as a ratings pledge?" “I actually tried to follow the Aladdin Ginny dance, but it was too difficult,” Shin Se-kyung said. Nevertheless, Kim Shin-Young persuaded him to say, "If you are in the first place, I will try to dance 'Aladdin' Ginny in Hanbok."

Finally, Kim Shin-Young said, “I like youth dramas, and I like the Sun, but this time I raised my expectations by saying, “Na Hae-ryung,” a new employee.