"The Last Day to Meet Veronica Park"... Kim Jae-kyung, Brilliantly Fine and Splendid.

Actress Kim Jae-kyung from the girl group Rainbow boasted her beauty.Kim Jae-kyung posted a picture on his instagram on the afternoon of the 25th with an article entitled I do not believe it, but in 10 minutes # I love you in the first place.Kim Jae-kyung poses with the camera with the Veronica Park fan in the open photo. Kim Jae-kyung is captivating his eyes because he emits pure beauty even in a light toilet.On the other hand, Kim Jae-kyung appeared in the SBS drama I Love You in the First Sight as Veronica Park.

Actress Kim Jae-kyung from the girl group Rainbow boasted her beauty.

Kim Jae-kyung posted a picture on his instagram on the afternoon of the 25th with an article entitled "I do not believe it, but in 10 minutes # I love you in the first place.

Kim Jae-kyung poses with the camera with the "Veronica Park" fan in the open photo. Kim Jae-kyung is captivating his eyes because he emits pure beauty even in a light toilet.

On the other hand, Kim Jae-kyung appeared in the SBS drama 'I Love You in the First Sight' as Veronica Park.