"The Fourth Mini Album Already" Chungha, Rock and Roll Blonde Goddess

Chungha expressed his feelings about comeback.On June 24, the Singer Chungha wrote on the official Instagram, Thank you so much for joining me with a thrill today. Its already my fourth mini album.We have a lot of happy time sharing good energy together again. In the photo, Chungha is wearing a stage costume and doing a rock and roll hand gesture, and he exudes a blonde goddess force with a colorful glitter and snow makeup.I will give you a good look as hard as you can cheer me up, he added, adding, I am a star.han jung-won

Chungha expressed his feelings about comeback.

On June 24, the Singer Chungha wrote on the official Instagram, "Thank you so much for joining me with a thrill today. It's already my fourth mini album. We have a lot of happy time sharing good energy together again. "

In the photo, Chungha is wearing a stage costume and doing a rock and roll hand gesture, and he exudes a blonde goddess force with a colorful glitter and snow makeup. "I will give you a good look as hard as you can cheer me up," he added, adding, "I am a star."

han jung-won