Song Hye-kyo said, "Song Joong-ki and the divorce procedure ...

Actor Song Hye-kyo is in the process of divorcing her husband Song Joong-ki.I feel sorry that we are greeting you with bad news first, said UAA Korea, a subsidiary of Song Hye-kyo, in a press release on the morning of the 27th. We are currently in the process of divorce after careful consideration with our husband, Song said.The reason is a personality difference, he said. The two sides have not overcome the difference, so they have to make this decision.I respectfully ask for your understanding that the other details are the privacy of the Actors of both sides, so I cant confirm them.I am very sorry to bother you, the agency said, and I would like you to refrain from provocative reports and speculative comments for each other.I will try to say hello to you in a better way in the future, he added.Earlier this morning, Song Joong-ki said through a legal representative, I am sorry to tell you the bad news to many people who love and care for me.I have been in the process of mediation for divorce with Song Hye-kyo Song Hye-kyo said, Song Joong-ki and the divorce procedure ...

Actor Song Hye-kyo is in the process of divorcing her husband Song Joong-ki.

“I feel sorry that we are greeting you with bad news first,” said UAA Korea, a subsidiary of Song Hye-kyo, in a press release on the morning of the 27th. “We are currently in the process of divorce after careful consideration with our husband,” Song said.

"The reason is a personality difference," he said. "The two sides have not overcome the difference, so they have to make this decision. “I respectfully ask for your understanding that the other details are the privacy of the Actors of both sides, so I can’t confirm them.”

“I am very sorry to bother you,” the agency said, “and I would like you to refrain from provocative reports and speculative comments for each other.” “I will try to say hello to you in a better way in the future,” he added.

Earlier this morning, Song Joong-ki said through a legal representative, "I am sorry to tell you the bad news to many people who love and care for me. I have been in the process of mediation for divorce with Song Hye-kyo "

Song Hye-kyo said, "Song Joong-ki and the divorce procedure ...