Running Man' Jeon So-min, 'Nayana', a song of turn, Infinite Repeat

On SBSs Running Man broadcast on the 16th, the Modifier Selection Race of the members who will enter the Running Man Theme Song to be presented at the Running Man 9th Anniversary Fan Meeting was held.The members who received the mission to hand over the bomb continued to enjoy the Game with a small Game.A Game was played with local merchants to draw and sing songs. Jeon So-min, who had to answer the correct answer, was worried about the suspicious picture and started singing Nayana tonight.I saw a thumb drawn like ginseng and found a hint.However, I did not fully understand the lyrics and failed.It is a Game that can be matched only by the title, and Jeon So-min said, I do not know the title. I am the main character tonight, I am Naya NayaLee Kwang-soo said, Is this a little strange? And later, Jeon So-min, who learned that the title was Nayana, fell down.

On SBS's Running Man broadcast on the 16th, the 'Modifier Selection Race' of the members who will enter the Running Man Theme Song' to be presented at the Running Man 9th Anniversary Fan Meeting' was held. The members who received the mission to hand over the bomb continued to enjoy the Game with a small Game.

A Game was played with local merchants to draw and sing songs. Jeon So-min, who had to answer the correct answer, was worried about the suspicious picture and started singing "Nayana tonight". I saw a thumb drawn like ginseng and found a hint.

However, I did not fully understand the lyrics and failed. It is a Game that can be matched only by the title, and Jeon So-min said, "I do not know the title." "I am the main character tonight, I am Naya Naya" Lee Kwang-soo said, "Is this a little strange?" And later, Jeon So-min, who learned that the title was "Nayana", fell down.