'Asdal Chronicles' Kim Ji-won, 'Eun Island' Song Joong-ki's Death Knows

Kim Ji-won, the Asdal Chronicle, learned that Song Joong-ki died.In episode 8 of the Saturday drama tvN Asdal Chronicle broadcast on the 23rd, Taealha (Kim Ok-bin) ordered Tanya (Kim Ji-won) to monitor Saya (Song Joong-ki).Im not sure how much youre going to adapt now. Youre going to have to watch everything in Saya from today and tell me.You shouldnt tell Saya, of course, Tagon or anyone, if you do anything stupid, youll kill your father first.After that, Tanya followed him when the Saya in the yard disappeared. Saya told Tanya, Why do you follow me like this? Can not you run away?There is no halo, there is no taalha, and Tanya said, I can not run. I run and I kill my father.It is the castle of the fire that was smoked. Tanya then asked about it when she saw the secret space created by Saya, and Saya said, I meet my dream.Im locked in, locked in all the time. I live in dreams. I run, hunt, Im very fast, Im strong.In her dreams, she said, When she wakes up, she will be scattered. When she heard about her father from Tanya, she took Tanya to find the fortress of fire.Thanks to it, Tanya was able to meet her father, and her ten-son shocked Tanya by telling her about the death of the silver island.Photo = TVN broadcast screen

Kim Ji-won, the 'Asdal Chronicle', learned that Song Joong-ki died.

In episode 8 of the Saturday drama tvN 'Asdal Chronicle' broadcast on the 23rd, Taealha (Kim Ok-bin) ordered Tanya (Kim Ji-won) to monitor Saya (Song Joong-ki). "I'm not sure how much you're going to adapt now. You're going to have to watch everything in Saya from today and tell me. You shouldn't tell Saya, of course, Tagon or anyone, if you do anything stupid, you'll kill your father first." After that, Tanya followed him when the Saya in the yard disappeared. Saya told Tanya, "Why do you follow me like this? Can not you run away? There is no halo, there is no taalha, "and Tanya said," I can not run. I run and I kill my father. It is the castle of the fire that was smoked. "Tanya then asked about it when she saw the secret space created by Saya, and Saya said," I meet my dream. I’m locked in, locked in all the time. I live in dreams. I run, hunt, I’m very fast, I’m strong. In her dreams, she said, "When she wakes up, she will be scattered." When she heard about her father from Tanya, she took Tanya to find the fortress of fire. Thanks to it, Tanya was able to meet her father, and her ten-son shocked Tanya by telling her about the death of the silver island.

Photo = TVN broadcast screen